• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
1639988538787.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Fucking redditors, man.

"It's not affecting Africans!"
"Yeah, because Covid isn't that big of a deal." Way to figure it out without figuring it out.

I truly hate them. These are the fuckers that are A-OK with putting us in cages or putting us to death, and they're only figuring out shit that we had sorted nearly two years ago. THEY GET WHAT THEY FUCKIN' DESERVE.

Those going to the camps will be those "infected" who abide by the QR codes, and are thus tracked... regardless of vaccination status, as has already been demonstrated. What? Do you actually think they care if you've been vaccinated or not?

They don't go after Africans because Africans don't consume anything. They're not jet-setting everywhere. They go after those who consume needlessly, those that abide by the rules in order to consume more. "I want to get vaxxed so I can sit at a cafe and consume my soy frappuccino which takes an expensive machine, wastes a cardboard cup and a plastic lid... oh, and I drove there in my car that I don't really need." They're not understanding the program yet, are they? It'll be too late before they do, which has historically been the case.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Fucking redditors, man.

"It's not affecting Africans!"
"Yeah, because Covid isn't that big of a deal." Way to figure it out without figuring it out.

I truly hate them. These are the fuckers that are A-OK with putting us in cages or putting us to death, and they're only figuring out shit that we had sorted nearly two years ago. THEY GET WHAT THEY FUCKIN' DESERVE.

Those going to the camps will be those "infected" who abide by the QR codes, and are thus tracked... regardless of vaccination status, as has already been demonstrated. What? Do you actually think they care if you've been vaccinated or not?

They don't go after Africans because Africans don't consume anything. They're not jet-setting everywhere. They go after those who consume needlessly, those that abide by the rules in order to consume more. "I want to get vaxxed so I can sit at a cafe and consume my soy frappuccino which takes an expensive machine, wastes a cardboard cup and a plastic lid... oh, and I drove there in my car that I don't really need." They're not understanding the program yet, are they? It'll be too late before they do, which has historically been the case.
I've been reading Alex Berenson's Pandemia and I'm only on chapter 15 and he's talked about Africa a few times.

One of the biggest differences, and you touch upon it a little, is that their entire healthcare system doesn't have as much money. Since our healthcare consumes so much of our economy in the West, it leads to that money being used to "do something." In Africa, they don't have that luxury.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I've been reading Alex Berenson's Pandemia and I'm only on chapter 15 and he's talked about Africa a few times.

One of the biggest differences, and you touch upon it a little, is that their entire healthcare system doesn't have as much money. Since our healthcare consumes so much of our economy in the West, it leads to that money being used to "do something." In Africa, they don't have that luxury.
Us humans are studied. The healthcare system in the West is considered a waste of resources by the elites... and so it should be, really. I rarely use it. But when you do, they're always filled with troglodytic cretins who haven't figured out how to even feed themselves, yet they're given freedom of choice. You have to sit in a large room with fatties and other Tomlinsons who bring their illnesses upon themselves.

That's what all this shit is about. They consider us a drain on the system... well, maybe we are. There are just some who do nothing but consume, consume, consume, and they don't realise what's being visited upon them.

Because they're fat lazy idiots and they clog up the traffic.

I swear to God, a Rothschild went to a dinner one night, and on the way there in his limousine he complained about the traffic and a waiter rubbed him the wrong way, and he decided "we need to kill a lot of these fucking pricks" and that's what's happening because actually, we all agree.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

if there's very few 'middle class' then they don't need to force an upward wealth transfer as aggressively, there's already satisfactory inequality

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Some people on Gab think this means that the government may have a version of the strain that targets the unvaccinated, and that they're going to release it early next year. I don't think so, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

Also, what terrible writing. "you're looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm." How does the hospital get severe illness or death?

It's a good reminder that we are not dealing with smart people, no matter how credentialed they seem.

G

Some people on Gab think this means that the government may have a version of the strain that targets the unvaccinated, and that they're going to release it early next year. I don't think so, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

Also, what terrible writing. "you're looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm." How does the hospital get severe illness or death?

It's a good reminder that we are not dealing with smart people, no matter how credentialed they seem.
Well, to be fair, a nigger probably wrote that. Biden hired a lot of niggers for White House jobs.

Friggin bizarre though. An elementary school kid would know that's shit leadership.