• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Study uses data for 24 omicron cases to find that there is "no evidence" that omicron is less severe than delta. Of course a study with that tiny of a sample size would yield "no evidence" of absolutely anything whatsoever, and this is just clever wordsmithing to create a fear mongering headline out of worthless study.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211218-004623_NewsBreak.jpg
The latest spin.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
How the fuck do they know it's Omicron^TM and not regular Covid?
I guess they can sequence the virus to see what strain it is. But the article says that the study was based on data for cases "suspected" to be of the omicron variant. I don't know how they would suspect the omicron variant without actually knowing, since the whole point of the article seems to be that they do not have enough data to even tell them apart in terms of symptoms.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I guess they can sequence the virus to see what strain it is. But the article says that the study was based on data for cases "suspected" to be of the omicron variant. I don't know how they would suspect the omicron variant without actually knowing, since the whole point of the article seems to be that they do not have enough data to even tell them apart in terms of symptoms.
Trust the science, racist.

Snake

Forum Clout
I might have the nigger variant, if that's even a real thing. Who the fuck knows what any illness is anymore when everything is apparently covid.

Been all snotty and sheeet the last couple days. McCullough said you can only get it once and I'd rather believe him than anyone else since he's the most vocal non faggot doctor involved in this thing. So it might just be a cold or flu. I definitely had a flu in September but this is nothing compared to that.

I don't even really feel sick, just an ear nose and throat deal. I've been dealing with sinus shit ever since the weather changed.

G

I might have the nigger variant, if that's even a real thing. Who the fuck knows what any illness is anymore when everything is apparently covid.

Been all snotty and sheeet the last couple days. McCullough said you can only get it once and I'd rather believe him than anyone else since he's the most vocal non faggot doctor involved in this thing. So it might just be a cold or flu. I definitely had a flu in September but this is nothing compared to that.

I don't even really feel sick, just an ear nose and throat deal. I've been dealing with sinus shit ever since the weather changed.
Omg you have omicron. You're gonna die.