• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Yeah, I'm thinking this whole Coof bollocks is just a means to backdoor in climate change mandates. This goes along with the whole depopulation agenda as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if by 2030-35 you'll be penalized for driving a petrol or diesel vehicle. If you can't afford an electric... no problem! Just rent one and pay it off like a mortgage, goy.

Snake

Forum Clout

Yeah, I'm thinking this whole Coof bollocks is just a means to backdoor in climate change mandates. This goes along with the whole depopulation agenda as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if by 2030-35 you'll be penalized for driving a petrol or diesel vehicle. If you can't afford an electric... no problem! Just rent one and pay it off like a mortgage, goy.

Both covid and climate change both are to achieve the same goal.

No freedom of movement.

Nancy Pelosi is worried about climate change, so much so she just bought a $25,000,000 beach front property.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Both covid and climate change both are to achieve the same goal.

No freedom of movement.

Nancy Pelosi is worried about climate change, so much so she just bought a $25,000,000 beach front property.
It’s funny as shit when this comes out again and again. Didn’t Obama buy some beach property in Florida too? It’s like they think nobody will catch on. Or, perhaps even worse, they know that they’re untouchable and that there are different rules for them. Sad!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s funny as shit when this comes out again and again. Didn’t Obama buy some beach property in Florida too? It’s like they think nobody will catch on. Or, perhaps even worse, they know that they’re untouchable and that there are different rules for them. Sad!
No…….they’re doing research themselves on the effect of global warming on coastal birds. They care so much, they get hands on! That’s why obamas birthday party no one wore a mask. They risked their lives to see the effects first hand! They’re all really great child murderers!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
7ab78c3d9d79583d.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
My mother told me an elderly couple they know (in their 80s) were vaxxed twice and still got COVID twice lol. But please do go on and tell me why we have to get vaxxed if you can still get these viruses multiple times. Regardless, the fact that this old couple survived the virus twice shows it's not anything to be afraid of.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Next month you need to have the shot to do indoor dining. I haven't eaten at a restaurant in years. They're all awful in Philly.
You're not missing anything. Go in one and look in the kitchen. Because of the labor shortage the ones I've gone to in this area for the last 6 months has the youngest and least qualified people cooking now. Probably 8 out of 10 meals I've had suck and with inflation they're all over priced.

Snake

Forum Clout
You're not missing anything. Go in one and look in the kitchen. Because of the labor shortage the ones I've gone to in this area for the last 6 months has the youngest and least qualified people cooking now. Probably 8 out of 10 meals I've had suck and with inflation they're all over priced.
I can't imagine how fucking bad it is now. There was a few places me and my girl went to where it's great a few times and then it becomes meals out of Kitchen Nightmares to the point we pulled the plug on even trying anymore.

G

I don't see any of these mandates sticking. Why would any business want to turn away paying customers? The government is going to need to literally have secret shoppers to make sure businesses are kicking out customers who don't have the clot shot.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
My mother told me an elderly couple they know (in their 80s) were vaxxed twice and still got COVID twice lol. But please do go on and tell me why we have to get vaxxed if you can still get these viruses multiple times. Regardless, the fact that this old couple survived the virus twice shows it's not anything to be afraid of.
just a guess here, but I'm gonna say it was the vax effects. Actual covid antibodies are broad spectrum & long-lasting