• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+rogan+peter+mcculloch[/URL]

Lol. Not seeing jack shit for Joe's recent interview with McCullough. Searching with no Google account. Anyone else?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
New York State just mandated that all business must require customers wear a mask or show proof of vaccination. A bunch of upstairs counties basically said they're not going to enforce it and to fuck off, and the sitting governor's response was essentially, "Well, uh, ok then".

NYC really needs to be it's own state so they can get a good strong whiff of what they're shoveling.

G

Filtering by last week:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+rogan+peter+mcculloch&sp=EgQIAxAB[/URL]

Nothing there.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm about 50:00 in. Of course it was planned. Harry Vox in that interview nearly a decade ago went through the Rockefeller protocol on how to get every nation lockstep in a pandemic, and there's pattons on Covid shit going back to 2000, but I can't recall specifically but I've posted it before in this thread.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I guess COVID fear tactics aren't working as well as before.

At least 89 killed by mystery disease as WHO deploys task force amid fears of outbreak​

The flooding has cut off communities from accessing supplies of food and other vital commodities, as more than 700,000 people have been affected by the worst flooding for nearly 60 years.

The UN refugee agency UNHCR said climate change was to blame.

Nearly a decade after South Sudan gained independence following a war, it faces the threat of conflict, climate change and COVID-19, the outgoing head of the UN mission in the country said in March.

Nearly all the population depends on international food aid, and most basic services such as health and education are provided by the United Nations agencies and aid groups.

That last sentence, lol.

G

I guess COVID fear tactics aren't working as well as before.

[HEADING=2]At least 89 killed by mystery disease as WHO deploys task force amid fears of outbreak[/HEADING]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2021/12/14/at-least-89-killed-by-mystery-disease-as-who-deploys-taskforce-amid-fears-of-outbreak/[/URL]

That last sentence, lol.
Nearly a decade after South Sudan gained independence following a war, it faces the threat of conflict, climate change and COVID-19, the outgoing head of the UN mission in the country said in March.

Does it.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm just about done with the Rogan interview. So, you get Covid once and you're done. So I had it either in September 2019 or two months ago, but symptoms were very different. I think the first time was Covid and the second was a regular flu that lasted two weeks. Both times I never had breathing issues. He also stated if you got it, and then recover, and get tested and it comes back positive, it's either a false positive or it's picking up the dead virus within you still.

So the Vaers real number he states is 45k, but I think it's far beyond that. The one guy in the FDA stream said for every 1 they save, 2 die. So the deaths are somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.

He also stated if you never had an immediate reaction, you're probably okay. I'm not buying that, it goes into testes and ovaries within a few days from injection. It's just brewing cancers that will reveal themselves in a year or two.

Snake

Forum Clout
I took him as referring to acute symptoms/death. He'd have no data to judge longer-term & didn't really get into it.
Yeah that's probably right. Tiffany Dover fainted within minutes on national television after getting it and pol cannot find any confirmation she's still alive, to the point they think they've used a body double and the photos I've seen confirm that.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Saw this on reddit. Whoever posted it highlighted the date because the same people making fun of this back then are now all for vaccine mandates. But uhh...look at the author haha.

ceb4jmj43k581.jpg