• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Great, that face will be in my nightmares now.

5xier9.jpg

G

I had to sit through a safety presentation where we were told that we should be "masking between bites and sips". Fucking just kill yourself.

I've tapped out of all this since May 2020 and haven't read any news or anything about it. Never got a shot, never got sick. Turns out if you just don't watch the news, thats the best defense.

G

I went to Crystal Lake IL this weekend for family stuff. I thought for sure that place was off the beaten path enough that no one would wear a mask. 99% of people wore masks inside Jewel Osco. They wore them in the parking lots. I swear I thought this shit would be over outside of major cities. People are like weird ant creatures just doing what other ants are doing not stepping out of line. Pathetic.

Snake

Forum Clout
I went to Crystal Lake IL this weekend for family stuff. I thought for sure that place was off the beaten path enough that no one would wear a mask. 99% of people wore masks inside Jewel Osco. They wore them in the parking lots. I swear I thought this shit would be over outside of major cities. People are like weird ant creatures just doing what other ants are doing not stepping out of line. Pathetic.
How was the traffic coming from Milwaukee, chowlld?

Forum Clout
catchy like covid.

anyone remember when comedians & musicians used to subvert establishment culture
Nowadays the guns n' Jesus freaks are the subversives. American pop-culture is an amorphous blob of lockstep woke memes, black consumer culture and total faggotry. Sing the wrong lyric or tell the wrong joke and the zoomers will pounce on you and strip your entire career straight to the bone.