• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I don't visit the chans but I have a great idea -- we need to invent a new COVID variant that is vaccine AND mask resistant.

If anyone tells me to wear a mask, I might just tell them that the latest research shows the newest variant can pass through masks. See what they say.

So sick of this shit.
they really don't listen so it's only worth doing fun ones like "as a privileged white man, I'm not taking the vaccine until EVERY black person has had one. #DontJumpTheQueue"

Snake

Forum Clout
Based jew. I'm pretty sure he's the one that told Israeli officials this is gonna kill everyone.

1639091741357.png

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Hey everybody, we need to panic because the MSM told us so.

d5e2e2d6a6f1f2d1.png

In 10 years, we won't even know what we're so afraid of to begin with. We'll just know to be fearful. Of everything.
This is turning into one of them jew sitcoms. I'm just waiting for the "crotchety uncle" strain.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Looks like my mom has beat covid. (has congestive heart failure, had a stroke, 2 heart attacks, diabetes, is elderly and smoked for 40+ years)
If it's going to kill anyone surely it would have been somebody like her, but nope, she had a rough couple days and now she's back to her normal. She only had one shot of the Moderna jew juice btw.
That's why she survived, CHUD!