• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

P

potatopeeler63

Lol. Fognigs never disappoint.
Is there even any “opposition” in england? In the usa at least boomers stay docile mainlining tucker and hannity everynight, aoc is the devil, etc.
i feel like everyone in the uk just works some job like the office then goes home to make shitty food or eat kebabs and watch the fookin football game and drink shit beer
It’s a weird fucking place

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
b4fa3d9d7d53ea99.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Is there even any “opposition” in england? In the usa at least boomers stay docile mainlining tucker and hannity everynight, aoc is the devil, etc.
i feel like everyone in the uk just works some job like the office then goes home to make shitty food or eat kebabs and watch the fookin football game and drink shit beer
It’s a weird fucking place
it's odd, from my experience there are a fair few people in the wild who oppose this shit, but there isn't really a 'fox news' or Tucker type to carry the message. All the media is left-wing & establishment, & even the new GBNews channel (supposedly centre-right) still need to abide by the regulator which heavily goes-after anything not pro-vax. So with facebook censorship aswell there's no uniting place for people to rally. There have been big protests but they're never covered on media so it's just Telegram, etc

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
it's odd, from my experience there are a fair few people in the wild who oppose this shit, but there isn't really a 'fox news' or Tucker type to carry the message. All the media is left-wing & establishment, & even the new GBNews channel (supposedly centre-right) still need to abide by the regulator which heavily goes-after anything not pro-vax. So with facebook censorship aswell there's no uniting place for people to rally. There have been big protests but they're never covered on media so it's just Telegram, etc
Just remember it’s why their numbers are falling. They are continually having a harder time controlling the narrative. More and more people are starting to question, and they don’t have a full grip on the answers anymore. People will find their way. I am surprised, however, there isn’t 1 bigger group capitalizing and making money off of it.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Just remember it’s why their numbers are falling. They are continually having a harder time controlling the narrative. More and more people are starting to question, and they don’t have a full grip on the answers anymore. People will find their way. I am surprised, however, there isn’t 1 bigger group capitalizing and making money off of it.
Your response does feel Hefner-ish

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
If I start seriously working out and eating butter I think in about 40 years I can live as the oldest 60yo in existence. Then promptly do my duty as a retired American in the year 2060

hqdefault.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
You joke but United Airlines released a statement either this year or last year that stated they don’t have enough diversity in their pilots.
There's nothing wrong with Black female pilots drinking sizzurp and eating crawfish as they're piloting, chowlld. I would trust them with my life. Even my doctor is Black, and he says I'm in perfect health.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Moral conundrum: I could easily pay someone (homeless, druggie, etc) to go & take the shot(s) for me, but since I actually know how bad it is I don't think I could do it in good conscience. Also it'd be buying-into the nonsense.

I guess I've decided, I've just got to have the courage of my beliefs & convictions.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Moral conundrum: I could easily pay someone (homeless, druggie, etc) to go & take the shot(s) for me, but since I actually know how bad it is I don't think I could do it in good conscience. Also it'd be buying-into the nonsense.

I guess I've decided, I've just got to have the courage of my beliefs & convictions.
Given the numbers of the protests... if they keep pushing these mandates and all the rest of it, they'll be occurring all throughout the week, not just on weekends.

Austrians on /pol/ are saying that citizens are now gathering around certain politicians' homes. Down here, some of them would not dare come out in public. You're not alone in this. However, I have been stocking up on non-perishables somewhat the last couple of weeks... I hear the trucks are slowing down, you know.

Honestly: wherever you are, stock up on pasta, rice, cans, lentils, etc. because even if I'm wrong, it doesn't hurt to have this stuff in the pantry. Seriously, just throw four packs of pasta in your basket the next time you go shopping. Buy more butter than you need. Things are uncertain right now.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Given the numbers of the protests... if they keep pushing these mandates and all the rest of it, they'll be occurring all throughout the week, not just on weekends.

Austrians on /pol/ are saying that citizens are now gathering around certain politicians' homes. Down here, some of them would not dare come out in public. You're not alone in this. However, I have been stocking up on non-perishables somewhat the last couple of weeks... I hear the trucks are slowing down, you know.

Honestly: wherever you are, stock up on pasta, rice, cans, lentils, etc. because even if I'm wrong, it doesn't hurt to have this stuff in the pantry. Seriously, just throw four packs of pasta in your basket the next time you go shopping. Buy more butter than you need. Things are uncertain right now.

watch for false flags once this issue heats up.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
watch for false flags once this issue heats up.
Yup. "The unvaxxed did this!", muh Omicron variant... oh, the protests where nobody was wearing masks... Honest to God, there are drones in our countries who think these protests are "white nationalist".

The NPC class of people might be done with. I don't know if that's part of the plan, or a Godsend. Fuck them, either way.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

People think your crazy if you do this, but those same people would think it’s crazy if you had no money in savings.

People associate having extra supplies on hand with conspiracy theory, which should prove
how brainwashed the average citizen is right now