• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
So far the survival rate for Omicron is literally 100%.

BUT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED AND TRIPLE MASK AND DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE
That's the funny thing to me now. You can see how compliant people are in this area. Fauci is even saying it isnt bad but people around here heard omicron and without any type of mandate, masking went from 20% to 80%. Just by them hearing "new variant".

Yeah they're all fucked.

G

honestly, if Russia (not the chinks though) come up with some alt to this timeline Im signing up...

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
That's the funny thing to me now. You can see how compliant people are in this area. Fauci is even saying it isnt bad but people around here heard omicron and without any type of mandate, masking went from 20% to 80%. Just by them hearing "new variant".

Yeah they're all fucked.
I had to go to a couple of stores today.

Both had new signs out saying that you should wear a mask, don't come in if you have a cough, and if you do go in, stay six feet away.

One of the stores put stickers on the floor again showing everyone which way to go down the aisles.

I thought we were done with this phase.

There are people, both those in power and those complying, who don't want this to ever end.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
072164e611ccc2f5.webp

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
View attachment 15198

Imagine being one of these vax niggers that thought they would go back to not wearing a mask after getting two shots.
It's like that shitty Anchorman "well, that escalated quickly" meme. Silly me, I thought they were going from the initial two, to the booster, plus another booster. Nope, it went from three to six.

How much longer till us handsome purebloods are throwing these fuckers in mass graves?