• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

[HEADING=1][MEDIA=youtube]sKB4wAqMKRQ[/MEDIA][/HEADING]

this dude should be writing Sonichu
There's a few guys out there, like Rick Rosner, who became known for their super high IQs because they practiced IQ tests over and over and over until they got high scores regularly.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/dumbassgenius?[/URL]

He's a kike retard. But if you practice something enough you can get master it. Intelligence is not getting a high score on an IQ test or being in Mensa. If you're a proud member of Mensa odds are you're a narcissistic piece of shit who sucks at life.

I like Langan though, but when has he ever made something ingenious?

Snake

Forum Clout
1638881287858.jpg

G

I'm a moderate sceptic though certainly not a full-on "plandemic" believer. Having said that, and having worked in that world for more than 15 years, I'm afraid of how plausible a lot of this thread is.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/mdfdvntrs/status/1436736209519263744[/URL]
It really is the way things seem to be going. It's not necessarily a foregone conclusion though. People just need to comply less. Difficult when everyone's so comfortable and self-centred though.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm a moderate sceptic though certainly not a full-on "plandemic" believer. Having said that, and having worked in that world for more than 15 years, I'm afraid of how plausible a lot of this thread is.
It really is the way things seem to be going. It's not necessarily a foregone conclusion though. People just need to comply less. Difficult when everyone's so comfortable and self-centred though.
Hyperinflation is right around the corner. Although we're not in the Weimar Republic yet, but the Overton window is slowly getting there as they're trying to normalize pedophilia through LGBTQBRAAAAAP.

G

My nigga Steven Gundry made it official: [URL]https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712[/URL]

Up to 25% of people who took the mRNA shot are predicted to have a coronary issue within 5 years.

G

Hyperinflation is right around the corner. Although we're not in the Weimar Republic yet, but the Overton window is slowly getting there as they're trying to normalize pedophilia through LGBTQBRAAAAAP.
Hyperinflation is not a favorable outcome for the elites. People taking wheelbarrows of cash to buy basic groceries would lead to their nightmare - peasants with pitchforks coming for their blood. No. They want everyone comfortable and fat and docile, with enough money to mong out in front of their big screen with their weed vape/beer/xanax whatever and their fast food. Then they want them living beyond their means and always in debt. So same as now, right. Almost. The difference is they want everything digitised and immediately accessible/usable. No more cash, no more online anonymity, pretty soon no more medical privacy, one day no more national currencies. These people's goal has always been a borderless global world full of cheap labour and services. And they don't think they're evil, they think they're the good guys. The benevolent forward thinkers. They think regular people are too stupid to know what's good for them. I've met them.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Hyperinflation is not a favorable outcome for the elites. People taking wheelbarrows of cash to buy basic groceries would lead to their nightmare - peasants with pitchforks coming for their blood. No. They want everyone comfortable and fat and docile, with enough money to mong out in front of their big screen with their weed vape/beer/xanax whatever and their fast food. Then they want them living beyond their means and always in debt. So same as now, right. Almost. The difference is they want everything digitised and immediately accessible/usable. No more cash, no more online anonymity, pretty soon no more medical privacy, one day no more national currencies. These people's goal has always been a borderless global world full of cheap labour and services. And they don't think they're evil, they think they're the good guys. The benevolent forward thinkers. They think regular people are too stupid to know what's good for them. I've met them.
Man it’s gonna happen and no one is gonna do shit

they stress tested us enough to know exactly how far the dick can go in before we go “HEY!”

unless something unexpected happens its gonna be cyberpunk

Snake

Forum Clout
It's going to take a starvation to shake people out of their comfort.