• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
They're having fun and we hate that!

I wish when the guy said that "unfortunately it's my job to enforce the rules" she would have said, "yeah, that's what the nazis said. Just following orders."

I don't like that girl's smirk and body language, though. I think she's hung around too many abbos if you get my drift.

G

Notice you didnt mentuon use of neti pots can be dangerous and lead to infections, including the deadly Naegleria fowleri – better known as the “brain-eating” amoeba.

Because that goes against your narrative

Shill detected
Are you for real? Not everything is a conspiracy you loon

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Are you for real? Not everything is a conspiracy you loon

DBF175-E5-AE20-4-F7-B-81-EC-92128-E4-F4-A44.jpg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I measure lack of intelligence on a person's level of ignorance.

A retard with an open mind is far more worth as a human being than an ivory tower academic hack.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Having a high IQ does not remove the capacity for groupthink, submissiveness, cruelty, etc. It also does not give you a soul or any kind of humanity. Plenty of high IQ people who are mindless drones, they are just the higher level NPCs
Well put. I believe the average college educated IQ is 115. I’d wager the majority of politicians IQ is around 120. Midwits is the term. They are smarter than the average but have no concept of independent thought or being able to process information. They know they’re smarter, which is why they act the way they do. A person with 100 IQ who thinks for himself, is inherently more valuable than a 120 IQ person who only “follows the science” without questioning it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Well put. I believe the average college educated IQ is 115. I’d wager the majority of politicians IQ is around 120. Midwits is the term. They are smarter than the average but have no concept of independent thought or being able to process information. They know they’re smarter, which is why they act the way they do. A person with 100 IQ who thinks for himself, is inherently more valuable than a 120 IQ person who only “follows the science” without questioning it.
Chris Langan says even those in the 150 range are in the "danger zone" because they grew up being the smartest person in the room, so when they're confronted by greater intelligence they break down because their psyches cannot deal with being inferior. As for those in the 180 range, these people are more antisocial and find it difficult to maintain friendships, relationships etc. because they can't relate to normal people.