• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

i showed this to a colleague and he said these are corona deaths, not vax deaths. patrick level retards i work with.

so covid killed possibly up to 6 pilots when it was raging in 2020 to pick up speed in 2021, with all mutations so-far being less deadly than the Wuhan lab version.
I asked my cousin who's a legit lab rat biologist about why the flu pretty much disappeared from the planet in 2020. He was like "It's a testament to the efficacy of masking and social distancing."

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
1639036971938.png

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Nice irreversible poisoned blood and immune system you retards.

The silver lining is, everyone I don't like got it.

you think this is real?

I swear I heard him say “weimar”

Plus that faggot has gauges, which means you can dismiss anything they say

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't visit the chans but I have a great idea -- we need to invent a new COVID variant that is vaccine AND mask resistant.

If anyone tells me to wear a mask, I might just tell them that the latest research shows the newest variant can pass through masks. See what they say.

So sick of this shit.
Unless they see it on CNN they won’t believe it. I’ve show people studies from the 80s or whenever about masks and they still don’t listen. You just have to ignore them like you would in a video game.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
Looks like my mom has beat covid. (has congestive heart failure, had a stroke, 2 heart attacks, diabetes, is elderly and smoked for 40+ years)
If it's going to kill anyone surely it would have been somebody like her, but nope, she had a rough couple days and now she's back to her normal. She only had one shot of the Moderna jew juice btw.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Hey everybody, we need to panic because the MSM told us so.

d5e2e2d6a6f1f2d1.png

In 10 years, we won't even know what we're so afraid of to begin with. We'll just know to be fearful. Of everything.
Everyone started getting to the fact omicron is a good thing (no deaths, etc) so they're just throwing invisible/untrackable out there so it can't be disputed, it's a straight-up cult at this point.