Contempt of Court

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He would literally have no choice in where he eats his meals. He would have to sit with the white guys. It's usually non-negotiable. I've only seen a wigger or two that were "allowed" to eat with the blacks (but those wiggers were in jail on murder charges).
Judging by that screen shot of milwaukee county, there arent too many whites. He would be a target. Once they see how he acts when you fuck with him they will do it for daily entertainment.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat's going to be housed with niggers awaiting trial for murder and rape. They'll be taking turns titty fucking him by the first night.
eat-corb-bread.gif

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Assuming the legal system takes 2-3 months and he gets a real hardass judge that takes offense to his blatant disrespect of the legal system, maybe he does a 3 month sentence in November, December, and January during those cold Wisconsin winters? It's not like he was getting invited to Thanksgiving or Christmas anyway.

Of course a REAL REAL hardass judge sends Niki to prison too. Let's pray it doesn't come to that.
I would never stop cumming is it goes to trial and the Judge is David Borowski
636537985769618205-MJS-amina10-04ofx-wood.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Will this lead to a warrant?
It can, yeah.

If it does, I don't see a problem with us requesting the bodycam footage, as it's not part of a criminal invesTigation.

Given his criminal history and public statements, I'd expect a SWAT team too.

and gives the inmates twitter access so we can ask pat how he's enjoying prison.
Like I said in the other thread, just imagine the depraved shit he'll be willing to go through to get a Twitter-enabled phone.

It would be very short for a first offense. Make him sit a weekend then set a new court date to see if his attitude changes
If he gets arrested for contempt of court, then he'll sit in jail until the judge can sentence him.

That could take a while.

This might be the end of his marriage, too. Salted Earth Truffle has sent me some very convincing I think he's emotionally abusive to Nikki; bullying her to the point where she feels on some level she deserves his awful comments ("My wife's basement just flooded!"). A couple of months free of him and she might wake up and leave.

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
This might be the end of his marriage, too. Salted Earth Truffle has sent me some very convincing I think he's emotionally abusive to Nikki; bullying her to the point where she feels on some level she deserves his awful comments ("My wife's basement just flooded!"). A couple of months free of him and she might wake up and leave.
Lynne’s role in all of this is so confusing to me because surely she and Niki are aware, to an extent, how bad this situation actually is? I get the impression she must be very hands off and leaves Niki alone to sort out her problems. She has the resources to solve this problem but seems to just turn a blind eye just like when she let Niki declare bankruptcy the first time.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
View attachment 135963
God, these two stupid fat pigs are fun to hate. Look at Jackie’s dumbass pretending not to get the joke and then Piggy correcTing her record. Insane.
SnackieJackie, that was an honest laugh. Dont lie bitch.
Also, aint it nice to not have cq simping for jackie? "I'll have her" yeah, will ya?