Contempt of Court

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Dont forget the part where he runs to tattle the COs because he thinks they are going to protect him. Only to find out the inmates now know he is a rat and his stay gets worse.

Here is a peek into what milwaukee county jail looks like.

0f8a5551-ee76-4a6b-8fad-b39e8e06657e_image.jpg

View attachment 135946
Is the toilet paper roll on the door?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat's going to be so fucked in jail. It's something that can be dealt with if you stay with your race, mind your own business, and don't start any conflict.....not exactly Fat Pat's strengths.

I'd like to see how he "stands up to nazis chanting blood and soil" when he's in there. I don't think he's going to be much of an actual tough guy, social warrior.
He will cry and offer to squeal to the guards for a reduced sentence.

EraGodless

Pat's going to be so fucked in jail. It's something that can be dealt with if you stay with your race, mind your own business, and don't start any conflict.....not exactly Fat Pat's strengths.

I'd like to see how he "stands up to nazis chanting blood and soil" when he's in there. I don't think he's going to be much of an actual tough guy, social warrior.
He would literally have no choice in where he eats his meals. He would have to sit with the white guys. It's usually non-negotiable. I've only seen a wigger or two that were "allowed" to eat with the blacks (but those wiggers were in jail on murder charges).