• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Contempt of Court

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
@admin can we restrict this thread somehow? I would hate for Reddit to get a hold of it and start asking Pat tough questions.

I personally see no reason for such actions. We are allowed to view public information posted on court websites and comment upon it. There’s no reason at all to believe it even involves anybody here ya ask me.

Whaddikno though?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ending up in county jail would be harder for him than actual prison and that is most likely where he would serve his time if the court rules that direction.

Low security prison for white collar crime actually sounds pretty nice after listening to Shkreli’s stories.

Everyone is serving under 10 years so doesn’t want to add to it or rock the boat, and it’s just working out, reading, shooting the shit with the boys. I actually could use the relaxation tbchwy.

Also, I’ve heard county jail is horrible and worse than prison before, dunno how accurate that is. Shkreli also says as much.