Contempt of Court

Will Tate

Oven March
Every time. Every single time I spend more than 6 hours away from this place, shit pops off, as the kids say. I didn't even dare wonder what dumb bullshit Pat would pull while I was away from a computer screen doing actual work during the day, I don't like to be greedy like that, but I'll be damned if God and the pig didn't deliver. I'm too tired and burned out to even sift through this whole thread, I'll check it later, but suffice to say I'm goin to enjoooooy what happens to him nexxxxxt.

Aight now Imma ask you one more time lil boy and you BETTAH not lie to me.
WHY IS YOU HEEYAH?!?!?! Guess you dont like answerin questions.

STOP CRYIN! Cryin makes Ray-Ray VERY ANGRY! And you not gon LIKE Ray-Ray when he’s angry. Aint NOBODY like Ray-Ray when he’s ANGRY!

IMG_6263.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Aight now Imma ask you one more time lil boy and you BETTAH not lie to me.
WHY IS YOU HEEYAH?!?!?! Guess you dont like answerin questions.

STOP CRYIN! Cryin makes Ray-Ray VERY ANGRY! And you not gon LIKE Ray-Ray when he’s angry. Aint NOBODY like Ray-Ray when he’s ANGRY!

View attachment 136079
Didn't Pat make a Bubba joke about a rascal going to prison?

EraGodless

Fatso has 2 options:
  1. Show up, risk being held in contempt for previous behavior and be arrested on the spot
  2. Don't show up, get held in contempt doubly so, then try to waddle his way out of the bench warrants before he gets pulled over.
A lawyer can take care of the warrants with a quickness, but they're going to need the money up front. Something Patrick and Nikki seem unwilling to do.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Dont forget the part where he runs to tattle the COs because he thinks they are going to protect him. Only to find out the inmates now know he is a rat and his stay gets worse.

Here is a peek into what milwaukee county jail looks like.

0f8a5551-ee76-4a6b-8fad-b39e8e06657e_image.jpg

View attachment 135946
Major upgrade on his current living conditions. Pat wins again, folks.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Every time. Every single time I spend more than 6 hours away from this place, shit pops off, as the kids say. I didn't even dare wonder what dumb bullshit Pat would pull while I was away from a computer screen doing actual work during the day, I don't like to be greedy like that, but I'll be damned if God and the pig didn't deliver. I'm too tired and burned out to even sift through this whole thread, I'll check it later, but suffice to say I'm goin to enjoooooy what happens to him nexxxxxt.
@Wisconsin.gov cast the spell:

Allah's bounty knows no limits.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
@Wisconsin.gov cast the spell:

Allah's bounty knows no limits.
باتريك بوستينغ ميت