• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Contempt of Court

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_4908.jpeg

Ohhhh Paaaatrick…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
God I hope so.
He’s def beaten Niki down mentally (plus she’s a retard) to the point she will go along with it because he’s told her many times WE do NOT let the IDIOTS WIN!

Her and piggy signed a court ordered pay plan only to not even make attempt to make one payment. Pat convinced her they are not paying a penny no matter what the courts say. I hope they throw both of them in jail for being such pieces of shit.

Forum Clout
He’s def beaten Niki down mentally (plus she’s a retard) to the point she will go along with it because he’s told her many times WE do NOT let the IDIOTS WIN!

Her and piggy signed a court ordered pay plan only to not even make attempt to make one payment. Pat convinced her they are not paying a penny no matter what the courts say. I hope they throw both of them in jail for being such pieces of shit.
It's like the South Park episode where the reenactors refuse to break character under the threat of death. I wonder how many times in the pre and early lawsuit days Niki asked him if this was really worth it. Pat slams her up against the wall and points to his #DLTIW sign on the fridge.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It's like the South Park episode where the reenactors refuse to break character under the threat of death. I wonder how many times in the pre and early lawsuit days Niki asked him if this was really worth it. Pat slams her up against the wall and points to his #DLTIW sign on the fridge.
With his rage faucet erection.

I hate seeing those crackers.

The 6 month old hummus with vegetables that make no sense isn't any better.

Screenshot_20230719_201227_Photos.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ending up in county jail would be harder for him than actual prison and that is most likely where he would serve his time if the court rules that direction.
Id do 120 days in fed pen rather than 30 in county no questions asked. County mixes in murderers with people held on contempt of court in the same pods in VA and runs on like .49$ a day per inmate. Feds have a much higher quality of living. At least in fed they classify and separate you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Id do 120 days in fed pen rather than 30 in county no questions asked. County mixes in murderers with people held on contempt of court in the same pods in VA and runs on like .49$ a day per inmate. Feds have a much higher quality of living. At least in fed they classify and separate you.
Imagine telling someone " No Child" in jail.