• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Contempt of Court

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Pat is no longer in control of the swatting. It might happen, but if it does, it's a coincidence. He's going to do something else drastic. I hope whatever cop has to deal with him takes the necessary precautions
This was posted over in the KF torswats thread today:

Screenshot_20230719_012529_Brave.jpg

Looks like the faggots behind torswats might be stopping.

G

This was posted over in the KF torswats thread today:

View attachment 136136

Looks like the faggots behind torswats might be stopping.
Sounds counter intuitive but a swatting might actually be imminent. He swats Patrick to test his setup whenever he gets a new one. This was posted on nanaimg a little while back (not me, whoever did this must be figuratively culled)

9d4c6707b4fa1b240f7a4fce67cf71ab.png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
you're thinking of cloning. If you sim swapp a phone then the original loses access. Unless that's changed
interesting, I wonder if the porting authorisation code is generated algorithmically - on some PAYG you can receive it by text, so I assume yes. This is a technical question only, I ain't suggesting nuttin