Contempt of Court

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Still no vibes from you, mr 0 personality (And this is why you're upset). See...I mistook you for someone else, LMAO.
Oh jeez. Mr “Boq” mistook me for someone else. Devastating. You fight to marry and fuck child brides. Id hope you dont like my personality, Pedo Precision.

Oh shit. I just looked. Im gonna quit messing with you. Your youtube videos get over 120 views sometimes. I dont wanna be exposed.

I bet Rick falls-out with lawyers pretty quickly; he thinks he knows better & probably wishes to restate the entire previous case (as he sees it), whereas a lawyer dealing with this (& no doubt the judge) would only accept a small mention of Rick 'dealing with ongoing issues' as mitigation. Obviously I hope he defies his lawyer & starts childing the judge, this could be the day he goes to prison - probably from his own obnoxious behaviour.
I'm excited!

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
I bet Rick falls-out with lawyers pretty quickly; he thinks he knows better & probably wishes to restate the entire previous case (as he sees it), whereas a lawyer dealing with this (& no doubt the judge) would only accept a small mention of Rick 'dealing with ongoing issues' as mitigation. Obviously I hope he defies his lawyer & starts childing the judge, this could be the day he goes to prison - probably from his own obnoxious behaviour.
I'm excited!
He probably does know better. Pat's a pretty bright guy at the end of the day.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
XpFXWDy.png

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
With his rage faucet erection.

The 6 month old hummus with vegetables that make no sense isn't any better.

View attachment 136321
This filled me with so much bizarre rage. Hummus? That's fucking hummus? That looks like yellow mashed potatoes that has been left out and became dry.

That's like a mongoloid's attempt at hummus, it was botched, and then they are meant to throw it out and try again.

They serve that and post it?!

Contrast and compare :
f62ec5c8-22e9-4ef2-8a29-9d5543891257.jpg

I think that dish may cause peace in the middle east; because all Arab states will declare war on Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Just think if Pat just ignored our existence in 2018, he wouldn’t be on the hook for $50k, or facing possible time in the county pen for his own stupidity. But he couldnt do that. Mamas special boy couldn’t just take a L and walk away. He had to prove he was right. Now the Idiots are on the Verge of winning. Congrats Pigman, you may be the dumbest person to ever live. The “victim” is the one who’s faced any real legal sanctions. Don’t drop the soap, child.

Despite all of his threats that we are going to prison, the only person in this whole 5 year bit who’s come even close to facing incarceration, is Patrick.

HeyItsVos

Just think if Pat just ignored our existence in 2018, he wouldn’t be on the hook for $50k, or facing possible time in the county pen for his own stupidity. But he couldnt do that. Mamas special boy couldn’t just take a L and walk away. He had to prove he was right. Now the Idiots are on the Verge of winning. Congrats Pigman, you may be the dumbest person to ever live. The “victim” is the one who’s faced any real legal sanctions. Don’t drop the soap, child.

Despite all of his threats that we are going to prison, the only person in this whole 5 year bit who’s come even close to facing incarceration, is Patrick.
He could have even spun that L into a W from a certain point of view. That would help his ego.

“You don’t deserve my attention, little nothing.”

Prison Enjoyer

There's always something you can file, or appeal. That's why you hear about rich people just dragging things out. There's not really much to argue here though. If we assume that he didn't show to the exam (we'll only know for sure if danno gets the documents) , then the only thing to argue would be that he didn't show for some reason. He was sick , and wasn't served properly. Out of state. If quaso were smart (he's not), he'd have anticipated that and used Rick's own social media to show these excuses would be a lie. Good thing quasi seems like an idiot.

Other than that the only thing to argue would be that the contempt doesn't apply. That would mean he did the thing the court ordered him to do, the exam. So unless he does the exam, there's not really anything to argue. Court said do a thing, he didn't do a thing. Contempt until he does the thing.

Again, this is based on the assumption that he didn't show, but we don't know that.

Might they have the debtor's exam right then and there in the courtroom, assuming he shows?

Or will it be scheduled for the future with Lynne's lawyer pinky-promising he'll show?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He was sick , and wasn't served properly.
Quasi should consider that for a mere $90 he can have the Milwaukee Sheriff's Department hand-deliver papers to Patrick. Who better to deliver bad news to him than the friendly face of law enforcement?

Also, that Writ of Replevin they offer might be worth a look. It does 2D6 against Night Hags (like Nikki), plus you get to have the Sherriff's Department look after Quasi's Thruxton for a while.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Quasi should consider that for a mere $90 he can have the Milwaukee Sheriff's Department hand-deliver papers to Patrick. Who better to deliver bad news to him than the friendly face of law enforcement?

Also, that Writ of Replevin they offer might be worth a look. It does 2D6 against Night Hags (like Nikki), plus you get to have the Sherriff's Department look after Quasi's Thruxton for a while.
If only we were in a different time and place they could serve it up his ass in abu ghraib before corrrrrrrecting him.