• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Canadiana, best and worst

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Oops I forgot the cocksuckers family owns boston pizza not pizza 76.
Oops I forgot the cocksuckers family owns boston pizza not pizza 76.
I remember watching an episode of Dragon's Den back in the day and some guy was pitching something to do with medicinal marijuana and Jim Treliving told the guy he was a criminal and a piece of shit and kicked him off the show. And didn't just ask him to leave, after he insulted the guy he got up and acted like he was going to fight him or something. It was really gay. He kept saying shit like "I was a cop, I've dealt with guys like you" and it was just some little clean-cut weiner business guy in a suit. I can't find a clip of it. The rest of them were all like "what the fuck are you doing? I want to hear him out." And ol' Jim just gave the poor fucker the boot anyway.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Omg, I used to spend every day at Boston Pizza in University. I never touched the food, it's shit, but they had cheap-ish beer and trivia machines.
I've been to a Boston Pizza once. I got some blue cheese burger without ever having blue cheese before and I almost puked at the table. I didn't realize it actually tastes like mold.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I've been to a Boston Pizza once. I got some blue cheese burger without ever having blue cheese before and I almost puked at the table. I didn't realize it actually tastes like mold.
The trivia machines and the schooners of Molson rule - I would just hang out with the old guys and we'd play as a team against other Boston Pizzas cuz I hated everyone at University

Turk February

Forum Clout
1707337590397.png

heres Boston pizza in the rain, didn't come out the best, but I used it as an album cover

Turk February

Forum Clout
This is what Boq doesn't get, there is no shame in being wrong, in fact it can be something really funny and memorable in a good way, instead of correcting shit and going on tirades you sometimes have to accept your turn in the barrel.

edit: I only say this because hes the only major Canadian poster who hasn't showed up yet