• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Canadiana, best and worst

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Anyone remember House Hippos? That was kind of fucked up. Concerned Childrens Advertisers did some weird shit.

Fuck yeah. I brought the North American House Hippo up to my buddy the other day and he didn't remember it (which blew my mind) until I mentioned the part where the house hippo is in the cat's water bowl. He conflated it with Indian in the Cupboard.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Fuck yeah. I brought the North American House Hippo up to my buddy the other day and he didn't remember it (which blew my mind) until I mentioned the part where the house hippo is in the cat's water bowl. He conflated it with Indian in the Cupboard.
I used this in a video where I argued that Deepfakes aren't a big deal "even children can understand because something looks real doesn't mean that it's real"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 181241
Man, Canada used to really push this look hard in the early 90s. Where did we go wrong as a people? Look at that man. He doesnt give a single shit. Yeah, im fawkin bald, do I care? Zellers striped sweatshirt? Of course, Northern Getaway is another couple years away.
Speaking of weird bald Canadian pederasts, I remember seeing Raffi in concert when I was a kid