Canadiana, best and worst

G

Americans have this stereotype that we are a nice polite people, but its a fake politeness. A Southern Ontarian and a New Yorker are not just an even match, in a fight I'm taking someone from Hamilton.
I've seen poor white girls from Québec throw hands. I put my money on a drunk bitch from Montérégie against a nigger or trailer trash girl any day of the week.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I've seen poor white girls from Québec throw hands. I put my money on a drunk bitch from Montérégie against a nigger or trailer trash girl any day of the week.
there was a thread the other day "Have you ever been in a physical fight" or something, and I changed my mind against commenting on it, because in Canada as a kid fighting is just something you do every day until you graduate university, I have too many fight stories.

G

there was a thread the other day "Have you ever been in a physical fight" or something, and I changed my mind against commenting on it, because in Canada as a kid fighting is just something you do every day until you graduate university, I have too many fight stories.
Yeah I've never been in a fight as an adult because I'm smart enough to deescalate but Jesus Christ when we were younger we would punch the shit out of each other just playing hockey. We didn't even have to be mad at each other we were just competitively throwing hands lol.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Yeah I've never been in a fight as an adult because I'm smart enough to deescalate but Jesus Christ when we were younger we would punch the shit out of each other just playing hockey. We didn't even have to be mad at each other we were just competitively throwing hands lol.
I was a bit of a druggy so I got the shit beaten out of me many times. The best was when I had a literally 20 minute long fight with a guy, which feels like a life time, then I found out he's my teachers brother.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

these chicks don’t even know the name of my band ❤
I respect that his rhymes is impetuous and his flow is impregnable and I value his opinion on rap names, but he seems to be trying to FRAME ME for Minaw's murder. He's also become a spiritual successor to Minaw, undermining my career and just generally being a disrespectful little egg suckin' dog, frankly.
IMG_1728.png

Anyone remember the show Buzz with Daryn Jones and Mista Mo? It was kinda similar to Tom Green or Insomniac with Dave Attel.

Fuck there were some good comedies in the early 2000s. F.U.B.A.R., Kenny vs. Spenny, Trailer Park Boy's.

These days, like 90% of our shows are about tranny East Indians. I don't know who the fuck watches any of this shit.

G

Anyone remember the show Buzz with Daryn Jones and Mista Mo? It was kinda similar to Tom Green or Insomniac with Dave Attel.

Fuck there were some good comedies in the early 2000s. F.U.B.A.R., Kenny vs. Spenny, Trailer Park Boy's.

These days, like 90% of our shows are about tranny East Indians. I don't know who the fuck watches any of this shit.
Trailer park boys was so good for a very short amount of time. That shit got redundant quick.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
Yeah, we are polite or whatever in comparison but Canadians are mostly violent drunks. The men and the women. Canadian chicks will call you a fag/hit you while you're sleeping deeply.