• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Canadiana, best and worst

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 181241
Man, Canada used to really push this look hard in the early 90s. Where did we go wrong as a people? Look at that man. He doesnt give a single shit. Yeah, im fawkin bald, do I care? Zellers striped sweatshirt? Of course, Northern touqe is another couple years away.
He's had a touque on his head his whole life chopping trees and riding them down the mighty river. Eric is a fucking badass. Eric has seen his buddies get crushed in between the logs. Eric will ride these FUCKING LOGS until Canada celebrates Black Excellence.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Anyone remember the show Buzz with Daryn Jones and Mista Mo? It was kinda similar to Tom Green or Insomniac with Dave Attel.

Fuck there were some good comedies in the early 2000s. F.U.B.A.R., Kenny vs. Spenny, Trailer Park Boy's.

These days, like 90% of our shows are about tranny East Indians. I don't know who the fuck watches any of this shit.
Buzz was hilarious! Lou Sass Blvd.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
3D60A683-AC76-44C8-8997-7229AA962A31.jpeg

NeedFana

Forum Clout
Yeah, we are polite or whatever in comparison but Canadians are mostly violent drunks. The men and the women. Canadian chicks will call you a fag/hit you while you're sleeping deeply.
we aren’t even that polite generally, most people just have basic manners with that shit like saying sorry if you bump into someone or something like that. I’ve never apologized and meant it, especially to some random faggot on the street