• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
There was a thread from maybe a year ago where somebody mentioned the fact that his bloated hands and nails showed signs of heart issues..

20230402_142639.jpg

Screenshot_20230404-084848_Chrome.jpg

Grim Reaper's Coming for Cumia.png

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
In the leaked audio that I posted you can hear Erock saying he just got off the phone with Missy and she told him Ant was still in surgery. So she must be in the hospital with Ant.
OR (for the 84th time) somebody called the front desk at NYU Langone and got the information, I released that information before the audio leak by doing so.

@Billy Hollywood

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Unanswered Questions:

1. Where's Missy?
2. Did Jim & Sam chime in?
In the leaked audio that I posted you can hear Erock saying he just got off the phone with Missy and she told him Ant was still in surgery. So she must be in the hospital with Ant.
OR (for the 84th time) somebody called the front desk at NYU Langone and got the information, I released that information before the audio leak by doing so.

@Billy Hollywood
Read it again, stupid.

Here's the audio:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Read it again, stupid.

Here's the audio:

Yeah I heard the audio. Thought you said missy was in the room with him but as you pointed out I must have read that out of my asshole. Nobody's in the room with him except a Haitian. But I see you never said anything different.

BTW his nurse when he got back from surgery is an F/N.

G

How long did it take for him to be discharged after surgery? And could he, for example... Host a podcast right now or would take him a while?
The general rule of thumb is for every one hour under general anaesthetic, it takes one month to be back to full power mentally and physically. A non-physical, cushy 2 hr a day job like his he could do maybe a week or 10 days after let's say a 2 hour op, if there are no post op complications. But he'll be mentally sluggish.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
The general rule of thumb is for every one hour under general anaesthetic, it takes one month to be back to full power mentally and physically. A non-physical, cushy 2 hr a day job like his he could do maybe a week or 10 days after let's say a 2 hour op, if there are no post op complications. But he'll be mentally sluggish.
When David Letterman underwent an emergency quintuple bypass procedure he was back hosting the show in five weeks, but then again, he isn't a F/N like Anthony and it took a heart surgery for him to finally miss a show for the first time in twenty years. Ant misses shows to take TRT injections, or because he has a hangover, or because he spent the whole night playing video games and couldn't be bothered showing up...

:prance_md: