• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
qTAAyJT.png

Egg removal procedure.

upanddown

Forum Clout
With his ticker getiing clogged up and Jim coming out it’s been quite the fall for our radio heroes what can opie do to top it all?

Continue to have sex with his attractive younger (but still an actual adult) wife and raise his beautiful children while hanging out on the beach sipping grapefruit road sodas, brotherman.

In short, what can Opie do to top it all? He can Leave It Alone.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
She just listed Nana's signed "Clerks" poster on Ebay for fifty-five bucks. And Joe is booking a cruise as we speak.
That cruise isn't for Bovine, it's for the crates of Chinese knock offs he will immediately purchase before the ink is dry on the death certificate. A childhood pact grudge is eternal.

At the funeral of my step grandfather (WWII Vet on the most kamikaze'd ship in the Pacific war), his own drunken bum son who was working on killing off his second liver (after transplant that someone else that actually deserved it was denied, no doubt) said this... And I quote: "When's this shindig over?!" Nigga called his own father's funeral a "shindig." He eventually died of cirrhosis and pissed away his second chance at life. His name was Darrell. We called him Derelict instead. Imagine what a raging alcoholic you have to be to destroy two livers in one lifetime.

Bovine Joe will call Ant's funeral a "shindig" after Dawn claims Ant's body when Joe refuses and abandons it. "He abandoned our childhood pact so, so, so... This father of ✋ is turning his back. For 5K a month I would've cared. Now watch my bandy legs wobble off into the sunset."

Last edited: