• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Hacks!! Stealing each other’s bits. Nana did it best!
IMG_3439.jpeg

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Well this time last year my dad died. He’d been taken into hospital with short breathe and had a heart attack in the ambulance on the way in. We thought “its a heart attack, its his first and people recover from them all the time”, but a year ago today passed.
So there is hope, Anthony could still end up on his death bed with terminal dementia and leave everything to Missy and Joe in the gutter

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Well this time last year my dad died. He’d been taken into hospital with short breathe and had a heart attack in the ambulance on the way in. We thought “its a heart attack, its his first and people recover from them all the time”, but a year ago today passed.
So there is hope, Anthony could still end up on his death bed with terminal dementia and leave everything to Missy and Joe in the gutter
I'm so sorry, Chapel.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Thoughts and prayers, brother. This shit makes no sense.

My dad went for a stress test at the hospital to check out his heart. "Passed" the test or whatever, and then had a heart attack four days later. Only reason he's still alive is that he was within 20 minutes of one of the best cardiac hospitals in the country

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Cheers, the main consolation is he was 78, he’d been having prostrate problems and he couldn’t have handled being told he had cancer. As it was he was surrounded by his son and daughter, son in law, grandkids and sister in law, we were constantly visiting the week before. His funeral was full of friends and family, some of which were my mothers from Glasgow and we gave him a good send off at his wake.
How many friends and family have been visiting nana? Joe asking what happens to the new house in SC if nana croaks doesnt count