• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

lowend73

Forum Clout
Compound East is where it's at!!

No bacon egg and cheese on a roll each morning, but definitely heart pills, blood pressure cuffs, and EKG readings!
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

Blow is really not that hard to quit tbh. Crack on the other hand.....

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍

(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If this is indeed the situation, I am shocked Joe isn't mooing about it constantly. Think about all the stupid, mundane crap he DOES post about, making it sound like he deserves a medal for successfully leaving the house. You would think actually doing something good/nice/important - caring for a cardiac post-op family member - would include incessant bragging.

Silence from Joe here is very confusing to me.
You Morons are always ceasing to AMAZING me. Your sheer STUPIDITY is never ending. I guess when you have NEVER learned how to behave like a DECENT human being it’s hard. Well let me teach you a lesson and FOLLOW closely!!!😘😘😘

My personal FAMILY business is none of YOUR business!!! You know??? Family??? That’s what the mother who pays your bills with MY money is. You never see her though because you’re spending all day thinking about ME!!! Well guess what. You won’t post about her when she dies. Because you’ll be POSTING about ME!!!🤣🤣🤣

I don’t deserve a “medal” for going outside. I deserve a medal for SURVIVING in this country that is quickly turning into a WASTELAND of losers and ANIMALS like you!!! There are no more decent people in this country. No more decent children. Every day you have to wonder if you’ll be robbed by some “under privileged youth” because the BIDUMB administration has handcuffed his OWN law enforcement. That’s what you wanted though. To have to HIDE in your run down houses and harass people “Anonymously” on a website devoted to ME and my brothers SUCCESS. Well guess what??? We’re still braving the real world and STILL managing to succeed.😎😎😎

There’s nothing to brag about for taking care of your family. Something you wouldn’t understand. Next time try and think about what your mother has done for you, when you do something for her. I’m done with this SHIT for now. My Little bro needs his medicine.😜😜😜

P.S. He’s recovering faster than you could if you got an Owie from typing your FANTASIES about the cumia family. That’s ok, you’ll have your first heart attack soon and understand!!!😅😅😅

#CUMIASTRONG #LaFamiglia #Trump2024

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Do you think his F/N posting relaxes him or gets him stressed out? I would guess that back in the mcmansion days it was fun, but now that he's broke, using public transit and living in crappy hotels it has to be a little stressful for him

I think it relaxes him during the very fleeting moment that he's doing it, but the stress builds up past baseline very quickly to where he feels compelled to repeat what's now an addictive habit. Kind of like cigarettes, or killing hookers. I bet Cumia has a daily F/N ritual.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think it relaxes him during the very fleeting moment that he's doing it, but the stress builds up past baseline very quickly to where he feels compelled to repeat what's now an addictive habit. Kind of like cigarettes, or killing hookers. I bet Cumia has a daily F/N ritual.
There is no way it relaxes him. His complex is that black people are systematically killing white people in the form of a genocide and no one is doing anything about this or reporting on it. Each story he consumes and retweets is confirmation of this. Its like people who are super into global warming - believing that the Earth is going to set on fire and wipe everyone out can not possibly be a calming thought.