• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
someone tell anthony to take gabapentin
It's good for neuropathy but can be addictive, maybe not as much as the other stuff, but my junkie cousin was stealing it from our elderly aunts so that's my metric.

It also clashes really hard with other drugs and even vitamins you're on. My friend is going through chemo and his doctor eventually just took him off that shit because he has a bad reaction no matter what dose. He's better off on oxy

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Looks like Dawn will be visiting Nana
IMG_0061.jpeg

Forum Clout
Dawn was already up there a couple weeks ago, right? Nothing scream “I’m almost back to fully healthy” like your loved ones flying in twice in a month to tend to you.

I wonder if it’s occurred to Nana that Dawn, who lives 700 miles away, has visited him two times more in the last few weeks than he visited his mother 20 minutes away in the entire course of her slow death.

Forum Clout
That shit is great to stave off withdrawals
Yeah they are great. Cures a hangover or a bender on speed like its nothing. You can't really get high on them more than 2-3 times a week so the potential for abuse is really low. I take about 20 pills of 600mg over the course of the day with fat foods and lots of soda. Weaker than Pregabalin but has a better body high IMO

G

Yeah they are great. Cures a hangover or a bender on speed like its nothing. You can't really get high on them more than 2-3 times a week so the potential for abuse is really low. I take about 20 pills of 600mg over the course of the day with fat foods and lots of soda. Weaker than Pregabalin but has a better body high IMO
2400mg as a warmup before a $100 rock would allow me to enjoy just being high and go eat afterwards. Those were days.