• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Harvey Weinstein had the same issue. Massive erectile dysfunction and so he would just eat pussy and try to jack off quickly to cover it up. Eventually he started using injected medicine right into his dick to get hard and forgot to clean his needle. And the infection resulting from that caused him to have his dick and balls amputated.
If any brothermen are experiencing erectile dysfunction of any severity please do not inject medicine into your cock but instead go to blue chew dot com* and use the promo code “Bonnie” at checkout for 40% off your first order. Shipping is always free too!

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Didn’t work or just never got off the couch to try

Anth isn’t actually interested in women, so he only wants to fuck them during the initial conquest period.

The reason he wants to at that time is because it’s providing validation that he’s a CISHET MANS MAN. This gets him going.

Once he’s achieved that, he would have to actually be interested in pussy to keep fucking them, which is why he plays COD instead.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
tyoxAgB.png

Yasser Heartattack

G

If any brothermen are experiencing erectile dysfunction of any severity please do not inject medicine into your cock but instead go to blue chew dot com* and use the promo code “Bonnie” at checkout for 40% off your first order. Shipping is always free too!
You can also order promescent dick spray to last longer. Just add promo code ‘bypass’ to get a free egg.