• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
dne2gx9le6sy.jpg
BUM FUCK ROT BUNG NIGGER MOTHERS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!
*flatlines*

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Garrett Andritz and Steve Conti were filling in for Anthony, at the very end of the show they asked Erock if there was any news about Anthony and he said Ant was still in surgery.

Oooof. Long gone are the days of everyone jumping to host Ants show while he goes to fake rehab over a domestic abuse case (no less against the daughter of a comedy club owner they all know.) No, now when Anthony has a fucking heart attack where he potentially could have died no one even offers to be a guest, no less host. If this isn’t some Ghost of Christmas past shit for Anthony I don’t know what will be. Reminds me when Lady Di watched Bill literally vomit to death and couldn’t decide if that would get her to stop drinking. Goodbye Anthony.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“Untreated alcohol withdrawal can cause potentially life-threatening complications after heart surgery, including tremors, seizures, hallucinations, delirium tremens, and even death. Untreated alcohol withdrawal often leads to a longer hospital stay in the intensive care unit (ICU) following heart surgery. Chronic heavy drinking also can interfere with several organ systems and biochemical controls in the body, causing serious, even life-threatening complications. “

God willing.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I hope he becomes addicted to Oxys.
This would 100% be the final nail on her coffin. Not that legit pharma Oxys are inherently dangerous by themselves but the stress and alcoholism combined with them would bless us all. His abuse of his meds would spiral out of control and his addictive tendencies would have him buying pressed Fent 30s inna matter of months.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So to put together a timeline:

9/26 - Anthony goes dark after missing 2 shows in a row.
9/28 - Anthony tweets from a hospital room in a FN ER
9/29 - Anthony is moved to a different hospital
9/30 - Ant continues making sporadic tweets and goes dark again
10/02 - Ant is taken into surgery

So can anyone tell me if normal checkups last almost a week?