• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He is no doubt probably suffering intense alcoholic withdrawals. If he went into surgery today that means the entirety of yesterday he didn’t drink anything, not even water. And when he wakes up it’ll be the same. He must be losing his fucking mind right now. They won’t give him bud light after he wakes up from surgery. And I can’t even imagine what the xanax withdrawal is doing to him. And this also isn’t getting into the fact that we don’t know what the fuck he’s even getting surgery for. It could be a quadruple bypass for all we know.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
gyq3y97h.webp

G

“Untreated alcohol withdrawal can cause potentially life-threatening complications after heart surgery, including tremors, seizures, hallucinations, delirium tremens, and even death. Untreated alcohol withdrawal often leads to a longer hospital stay in the intensive care unit (ICU) following heart surgery. Chronic heavy drinking also can interfere with several organ systems and biochemical controls in the body, causing serious, even life-threatening complications. “

God willing.
If he was honest about his usage they'd probably prescribe him alcohol to stave off withdrawals. Knowing Ant that means he's watching spiders crawl out of the outlets as we speak.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He is no doubt probably suffering intense alcoholic withdrawals. If he went into surgery today that means the entirety of yesterday he didn’t drink anything, not even water. And when he wakes up it’ll be the same. He must be losing his fucking mind right now. They won’t give him bud light after he wakes up from surgery. And I can’t even imagine what the xanax withdrawal is doing to him. And this also isn’t getting into the fact that we don’t know what the fuck he’s even getting surgery for. It could be a quadruple bypass for all we know.
Benzo withdrawls hurt like hell by themselves. Nevermind with the alcohol on top of it. Hes gotta be sssooo uncomfortable. They both potentiate GABAa receptor function so theyre going to magnify each other’s withdrawl symptoms too. His anxiety has got to be through the roof, hes shitting his pants, probably shaky, cant focus his eyes on anything, his back+leg “muslces” are burning on fire like he ran a marathon, and he wont be able to sleep for more than 2 minutes at a time if he’s lucky. Thats like minor benzo/alcohol withdrawls. If he has seizures too, hes gonna be in a wooorld of hurt. Please, do have fun Nana.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
HI HOW AREE YAA?? ITS LADY ANTH!!! WHAT??? NOOOO I’M NOT A VAMPIRE! HOW MANY BUD LIGHTS DID I HAVE TODAY? UHHHMMMM OHH I DONT KNOW ABOUT ABOUT THREE OR FOUR! AM I GONNA GET A JOB TODAY? STILL LOOKIN FOR ONE! I I I I GOT THIS UH JOB AT A BROADCASTING COMPANY ITS OK IT PAYS PRETTY WELL.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Benzo withdrawls hurt like hell by themselves. Nevermind with the alcohol on top of it. Hes gotta be sssooo uncomfortable. They both potentiate GABAa receptor function so theyre going to magnify each other’s withdrawl symptoms too. His anxiety has got to be through the roof, hes shitting his pants, probably shaky, cant focus his eyes on anything, his back+leg “muslces” are burning on fire like he ran a marathon, and he wont be able to sleep for more than 2 minutes at a time if he’s lucky. Thats like minor benzo/alcohol withdrawls. If he has seizures too, hes gonna be in a wooorld of hurt. Please, do have fun Nana.
I fucked with that garbage for 2 weeks when those RC benzos came out like 15 years ago. I stopped afterwards and holy shit that was the most horrible feeling ever. It felt like my head was being torn apart into two pieces and my anxiety was horrible. The only time I felt worse in my life was coming off of tianeptine.

Phish

Forum Clout
HI HOW AREE YAA?? ITS LADY ANTH!!! WHAT??? NOOOO I’M NOT A VAMPIRE! HOW MANY BUD LIGHTS DID I HAVE TODAY? UHHHMMMM OHH I DONT KNOW ABOUT ABOUT THREE OR FOUR! AM I GONNA GET A JOB TODAY? STILL LOOKIN FOR ONE! I I I I GOT THIS UH JOB AT A BROADCASTING COMPANY ITS OK IT PAYS PRETTY WELL.
DID I EVER TELL YOU I HAD A GIRLFRIEND NAMED SUE WHO FUCKED ME UP THE ASS WITH AN EGG EVERY WEEKEND IN THE BACKSEAT OF MY JAGUAR?! YEAH EVERY WEEKEND. I DONT KNOW. NOO YOU GUYS. NOO. WHERE DID ALL MY GUNS GO? BIG BROTHER JOEY, WHERE DID ALL MY GUNS GO?!

Phish

Forum Clout
I fucked with that garbage for 2 weeks when those RC benzos came out like 15 years ago. I stopped afterwards and holy shit that was the most horrible feeling ever. It felt like my head was being torn apart into two pieces and my anxiety was horrible. The only time I felt worse in my life was coming off of tianeptine.
Sounds like Etizolam judging by the time frame. Generally speaking, RC benzos have only become more and more powerful and more potent MG to MG, and less and less ‘researched’ as they get banned by the year. Etiz was at least a prescription in a few countries so it had legit testing and literature published about it, it was just never used or talked about by the medical community in America/Britain. Tianeptine is a BAD one to withdraw from too because its like an antidepressant and opiate mixed together. Very odd compound. I cant believe they sell in over the counter at gas stations around here. Its called Tianna.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Sounds like Etizolam judging by the time frame. Generally speaking, RC benzos have only become more and more powerful and more potent MG to MG, and less and less ‘researched’ as they get banned by the year. Etiz was at least a prescription in a few countries so it had legit testing and literature published about it, it was just never used or talked about by the medical community in America/Britain. Tianeptine is a BAD one to withdraw from too because its like an antidepressant and opiate mixed together. Very odd compound. I cant believe they sell in over the counter at gas stations around here. Its called Tianna.
Yeah etizolam. Technically all those things werent even benzos but thienzodiazepenes or some shit not that it really made a difference.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Yeah but it's pretty standard procedure. Note to any brothermen - just be honest with your doctors and other healthcare providers about your substance abuse. They're not going to call the cops and it can save your life.

Hospitals prescribe Ativan. No way they'd serve you liquor and be able to maintain their licenses.

Phish

Forum Clout
Hospitals prescribe Ativan. No way they'd serve you liquor and be able to maintain their licenses.
Yes they do:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Yes they do:

I thought it was an ethanol drip? It's not liquor that you drink.

Phish

Forum Clout
I thought it was an ethanol drip? It's not liquor that you drink.
Ive heard of them giving beer in hospital settings for a friend of mine preparing to go to detox. Apparently they do both, depending what theyre doing though. Sounds like if an alcoholic needs emergency surgery they do the drip.