• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Chapter 27: Death

The sterile hospital room enveloped Anthony Cumia, its harsh fluorescence casting a pallor over his frail form. Days of confinement had left him weakened, and his world had been reduced to the space between those clinical walls. By his side sat his steadfast sister, Dawn, offering a reassuring presence in the midst of his trying ordeal.

"Tell me, Dawn," Anthony murmured, his voice tinged with feebleness, "Have people reached out with well wishes through social media?"

Dawn, her concern etched in her expression, nodded gently. "Yes, Anthony, many of your fans indeed have."

Anthony nodded, his anticipation evident. "Fuck the fans. What about my friends? Let's start with Jim," he requested. "What did he say?"

Dawn's countenance darkened with a hint of regret as she delivered the news. "Jim... he hasn't said anything, Anthony."

"He is probably busy fucking his ass. Gavin, then? Did he, at the very least, share his well wishes?"

Dawn's tone remained regretful as she continued to deliver the somber news. "No, Anthony. Gavin has remained silent on the matter."

A palpable sense of disappointment washed over Anthony. "Perhaps he too is busy fucking his ass" he mused softly. His thoughts then drifted to Sue, his true love that was not to be. "And ...Sue ...Sue Lightning?" he inquired carefully.

Dawn hesitated momentarily, her gaze falling to her brother. "I'm afraid Sue hasn't either," she admitted.

A heavy sigh escaped Anthony's lips. "I guess he too could be busy fucking his ass. Did Joe say anything?"

"Joe is in Vegas gambling away your money", Dawn said regretfully.

Dawn, her heart heavy with empathy, sought to console her brother. "Perhaps they're preoccupied, Anthony, or..."

The room fell into a subdued silence as Anthony's thoughts turned to Missy, his beloved beard. She should have been there, but wasn't. "It appears that no one cares," he murmured, his eyes closing as tears welled up.

Dawn finally spoke up. "Anthony, there's something I need to tell you," she began.

Anthony looked at her, his eyes filled with curiosity and vulnerability.

Dawn continued cautiously, "Opie... he sent you well wishes."

Anthony's surprise was palpable. "Opie? Are you serious?"

Dawn nodded solemnly. "Yes, Anthony. Opie sent you well wishes. It seems he was the one who showed kindness when you needed it most."

In the room's silence, Anthony's shitty heart was heavy with regret. Opie's well wishes reminded him of the friendship they had lost, and he couldn't help but wish for a chance to mend their fractured relationship.

As if life itself were echoing his remorse, Anthony's face contorted in pain. His chest tightened, and his breathing grew erratic. In a frantic rush, alarms blared, and the hospital staff stormed into the room.

Thank you, language model bot

Forum Clout
I've checked a couple of live "shows" today at Compound and not a single word about Anthony. It would make sense if he's doing his show today, to save to tell the whole story then, otherwise it's one hell of a gag order, the type of "-Say one word about it and you are fired!"
If she's doing a show today. Respect for Nana's pronouns.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Garrett Andritz and Steve Conti were filling in for Anthony, at the very end of the show they asked Erock if there was any news about Anthony and he said Ant was still in surgery.

Oofster, funster.

You can hear his stent shifting from the hospital when they said "none of his friends came in?"

I wonder who is going to headline the Joe Cumia benefit next year.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
h2sv4RrbxV7ff-vGv7_qtOSlqw9aPSETGVViXcVxxRw.png