• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
New theory- Pat took out a large life insurance policy on Nikki and the swaTTings were his attempt at cashing in on it. Be watchful for plan B now that they showed up with shields pointed at her instead of guns
Impossible that any company would write a policy on her in any significant amount. No real income, overweight, on multiple medications for mental illness (according to her husband) and clearly abuses alcohol.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
That SummerFest was apparently just $25, so probably not. Like others have said, I think the plan was for them to rent out the other half of the duplex to keep up with the payments, and Pat couldn't be bothered to find a tenant. It would explain why he gets so defensive when you ask him why he and his wife own a vacant apartment.

I bet the second (better) half of the hovel wouldn't pass a city inspection to be allowed to be rented out. Isn't the electrical all fucked up and the city has a report of it from the last tenants? Pig and his life partner would have to get that fixed before they were able to accept renters, and it's an expensive repair.

Good thing they were able to get several thousand in free PPE money from the feds. Surely they put that windfall into home repairs instead of booze and vacations.

G

Prosecutor Patty doesn't pay his debts.
cf.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I'm no ethicist but if the Miller&Miller attorney made the Robinsons file for Chapter 128 knowing they had no intention to go through with it that seems problematic

also is there anything in the statute preventing them from just re-filing? other than the cost they can't afford lol seems liek it should be dismissed with prejudice

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I'm no ethicist but if the Miller&Miller attorney made the Robinsons file for Chapter 128 knowing they had no intention to go through with it that seems problematic

also is there anything in the statute preventing them from just re-filing? other than the cost they can't afford lol seems liek it should be dismissed with prejudice
I hope no portly vape bandits call them and ask about this. That would be wrong

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Lynne set the amortization up and Rick refuses to see any wisdom in it. Niki couldn't secure any money to cover the payments and instead of being an adult, she pretends the problem doesn't exist. Lynne refuses to lend cash to keep them afloat if just Pat sits on the couch all day.

A day ago he was claiming that the police were merely filling out paperwork necessary to arrest and imprison the stlaker-children. Hold out another month and they'll all be sharing an 8x6. A judge will declare the entire debt void and award Rick a billion dollars to be paid by Elon Musk.

Last edited:

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Lynne set the amortization up and Rick refuses to see any wisdom in it. Niki couldn't secure any money to cover the payments and instead of being an adult she pretends the problem doesn't exist. Lynne refuses to lend cash to keep them afloat if just Pat sits on the couch all day.

A day ago he was claiming that the police were merely filling out paperwork necessary to arrest the imprison the stlaker-children. Hold out another month and they'll all be sharing an 8x6. A judge will declare the entire debt void and award Rick a billion dollars to be paid by Elon Musk.
NEVER let the idiots win

I can see niki asking for a loan to pay it and lynne telling her she would only cover the lawyers

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
A day ago he was claiming that the police were merely filling out paperwork necessary to arrest and imprison the stlaker-children. Hold out another month and they'll all be sharing an 8x6. A judge will declare the entire debt void and award Rick a billion dollars to be paid by Elon Musk.
All of Pat’s most cherished dreams will come true: He’ll be the new host of NPS. We’ll all be forced to pay him retroactive damages for calling him fat. Annabelle will move in with him and Niki. Paul Weimer will come over and rape her in front of the entire SFWA membership. His Tiny Tim book will spark a bidding war and be published in its raw, unedited state.

All of those things are statistically more likely than Pat weaseling out oh his debt to Quasi. The longer he runs from that reality, the worse he makes things for himself.

Thank God we all have front row seats for this shit show.