• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Well to be there that was his second one and Pat’s SFWA friends are totally not going to be annoyed that he already got tons of money for the lolsuit which was probably gained by being deceptive in the first place.
Also, he has already said he will never do one because he is a capitalist. I think he’ll regret saying that when Jerry Jen knocks on the hovel.

C233AABD-02AC-4D30-A9F6-3B128A29CEC7.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Interesting on that debt letter, nothing was listed owed to the SFWA, or any sort of credit card or mortgage debt for that matter. Apparently you're able to pick and choose which debts to amortize when filing? @Jerry Jen get in here.
I’m imagining it’s because it’s the only one that has been ordered by a judge to get paid.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
The idea that Patreon or GFM is somehow outside the bounds of capitalism is so retarded it could only have come from the smooth pea that Pat calls a brain. He really is the biggest moron I’ve ever observed.
I'm glad you specified that his brain is a smooth pea, because the average pea has more wrinkles than Pat's waterlogged brain.

1687825758727.png

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout

Attachments

• IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3279.jpeg
    IMG_3279.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3280.jpeg
    IMG_3280.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3281.jpeg
    IMG_3281.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 540

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
A reminder that in addition to the debts listed in the Amortization plan, they have to pay Trustee Martin for his time too.

Even though it never went through, there is going to be around ~$2-4k they now owe him for making him agree to take them up, write and support their amortization and file it with the court, then take the time to try and collect payments from them, then write and submit the order for dismissal with the court. This is on top of the $1,500 they owe their lawyer, gigaChad Rittberg, who they likely also ghosted too.

A Trustee, especially one who literally specializes in and exclusively does these Ch. 128 plans for debtors, is guaranteed to have both A) been in this situation many times before with other debtors who've stiff him B) be ready with the most cutthroat way to ensure his former clients pay him as soon as possible, long before they can file for bankruptcy.

The courts will accelerate this process for their boy who's in there every week. If Fat holds out on paying him at least, we could seeing contempt of court charges in a couple weeks.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I really believe Lynne was the one who said Pat had to do work around the house to “earn” money (paid by her) to help pay the legal debt and piggy just pocketed whatever she gave him and let it come to this.

This explains the 3 concerts in the past 2 weeks, at least one being a whole lil' getaway to Chicago. They would normally never be able to afford that. Pat spent the 1st monthly payment of his amortization plan (wired to him from Lynne) on seeing lezzie girlbands instead of sending the money to pay Mammoth Cock Mont.
:image_9253_m:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This explains the 3 concerts in the past 2 weeks. They would normally never be able to afford that. Pat spent the 1st monthly payment of his amortization plan (wired to him from Lynne) on seeing lezzie girlbands instead of paying Mammoth Cock Mont.
That SummerFest was apparently just $25, so probably not. Like others have said, I think the plan was for them to rent out the other half of the duplex to keep up with the payments, and Pat couldn't be bothered to find a tenant. It would explain why he gets so defensive when you ask him why he and his wife own a vacant apartment.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
That SummerFest was apparently just $25, so probably not. Like others have said, I think the plan was for them to rent out the other half of the duplex to keep up with the payments, and Pat couldn't be bothered to find a tenant. It would explain why he gets so defensive when you ask him why he and his wife own a vacant apartment.

Ah shit, nvm. Yeah that's a fair theory, but I would still lean towards pure cocky stubbornness. They didn't even respond to their lawyer or pay him either. They aren't even trying to pay.