• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
29777BEE-BD48-412B-BB1D-5570608013B0.jpeg

00F9E32F-D2EF-4D2B-ADEA-BAAADF77D3C3.jpeg

3ECBD523-410B-49C6-885D-A8778ABCD57B.jpeg

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I'm more convinced in my theory that Lynne set up the amortization plan, dragging the two to the lawyer's office to sign the proper documents where Patrick was all pissy and needed a drink afterwards.

Then Lynne went home and Patrick went "I'm not paying my abuser". He'll be meek and compliant when Lynne's in the room, but then when it's just him and Niki he makes the decisions.

There's no logical reason for them to arrange it themselves and then not make a single payment. This reeks of going through the motions to appease a third party.

Forum Clout
No one asked but I have to say it. This might be the most infuriating denial of reality he’s ever pulled. If he wants to say he’s not fat, or Kyles not an atheletes, or his mustang is a V8…whatever. Thats between him and us.

This debt shit is not. It is a matter of law. A judgement was ruled. There’s no technicalities you could pull or throw your hands up and say “Well its just an opinion.” A judge said he has to pay, so he has to pay…

But nope. 0$ is owed stlaker. I legitimately thought that was just shit he was saying to us because he couldn’t admit that he actually owed money. Nope. It’s clear now that he truly doesn’t believe he owes anything and that he will go to the end of the Earth before he pays Quasi.

And he could have “won”. If he just shut the fuck up and paid the 1k a month no one would know about his finances, his assets wouldn’t be taken from him, and we couldn’t say “pay Quasi” because he would be. But of course leave it to Pat to fuck up even the most minor “good thing” he has.
We've seen his arrest report and the details of his arrest and reasons for it, we've seen him having to go to court because he drives like an asshole, we've heard how he screamed at and disrespected the police, we've seen how he trashes them on Twitter, we heard how disrespectful he was in court toward the judge/magistrate, we heard him lie/commit perjury several times in court, and now we've seen his signature on a document which he clearly signed in bad faith, and then he ghosted and stiffed the trustee who he hired to represent him.

There's a clear pattern here of him thinking he's above the law and has never had to face real consequences for his actions in his life. Everything has been an admonishment and a slap on the wrist.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat has always thought he has the legal upper hand because he tattles to the highest authority when threatened but there is no tantrum that will get him out of this one. He has already lost and there is no negotiation on his obligation to pay off the accrued debt.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The longer this goes on the more and more I'm convinced that Patrick knows exactly the situation he is in but thinks he can get out of it because he's being "harassed." His text replies are simply his way of fucking with everyone here because he knows he has nothing else. In private he admits he's fucked as we've seen.

Whenever we’ve seen the tough guy knife fighting child’er mask slip, he’s a broken and aware of his situation man. A fat man too.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
In private he admits he's fucked as we've seen.
Not even just in private: He admitted on his public Twitter TL that he and Niki owe Quasi over $50,000. Simultaneously, he was claiming in texts to Redditors that they owed nothing. Pat is just a garden variety fat liar. It’s not deep.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
He needs to be pinned down to avoid these Tomlinson Technicalities.

Why did Mont L Martin tell Judge Colon that the debtor failed to make any payments and respond to inquiries?
Why did you and Niki sign a document on 21 April 2023 detailing your debts?
Why did a trustee file documents on your behalf in case number 23-CV-002836?
Did them boys really fly through the mud?

DanFielding

Forum Clout
He needs to be pinned down to avoid these Tomlinson Technicalities.

Why did Mont L Martin tell Judge Colon that the debtor failed to make any payments and respond to inquiries?
Why did you and Niki sign a document on 21 April 2023 detailing your debts?
Why did a trustee file documents on your behalf in case number 23-CV-002836?
Did them boys really fly through the mud?
He'll just lie and claim none of it happened and he doesn't owe anyone a cent.