• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Forum Clout
I’d just like to add the following because I’ve seen a number of posts in here saying Pig owes $37k. That is simply untrue, stlaker children.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that is ONLY the portion of the debt that has been naturalized(?) in the state of Wisconsin. There is a whole other portion of the debt that still exists. The fun is just beginning. Please do have fun.
Domesticated and yes, you are correct.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Seemed like every chick at my school drove either a Honda Civic or a Mustang. The absolute hottest broad, a jew, drove a Ford Probe. I wanted to be the driver's seat in that Probe very badly, tbphwy.
Eclipse with a spoiler and under-car lighting was the other popular car for chicks when I was in high school. Often in the same color Pat chose for his girly car:

1A4155D7-29C1-4453-8905-EF62FD322425.jpeg

Forum Clout
Has anyone seen yet who owns what? It's possible the titles to the Rustang and the scooters aren't even in his and his frump wife's name anymore. Is the house still in their names? He could theoretically dodge this debt his entire useless life if he wants. Live on the dole, only accept payments for things under the table to duck the IRS, let all of his credit card debt go to default, then judgment, then rot on his credit report, etc. It's doubtful he'll try to get another book published, or get any legit job, in the future because he doesn't want to give Quasi the opportunity to garnish any of that income.

He's always been adamant that he will not pay a penny to Quasi. His wife is either a total retard for believing her husband's lies which led to him fucking her credit or she is just as willfully and stupidly obstinate as her loser husband.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Eclipse with a spoiler and under-car lighting was the other popular car for chicks when I was in high school. Often in the same color Pat chose for his girly car:

View attachment 129719
I forget about the eclipse! I was 14 when the first fast and furious came out so this, the Honda prelude, Honda civic coupe, Toyota celica, etc were all popular cars at my high school. One friebd of mine actually got a body kit for his car and we all goofed on him for it because it looked ridiculous. We used to yell BODY KIT! In a retard voice when we’d see him in the halls.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
When he gets his shit repo’d he’s gonna go on the ultimate Twitter pity party about how now the cops are doing the bidding of his stalkers or some shit. He really thinks he can “No, child.” his way out of everything. It’s going to land him in prison.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Has anyone seen yet who owns what? It's possible the titles to the Rustang and the scooters aren't even in his and his frump wife's name anymore. Is the house still in their names? He could theoretically dodge this debt his entire useless life if he wants. Live on the dole, only accept payments for things under the table to duck the IRS, let all of his credit card debt go to default, then judgment, then rot on his credit report, etc. It's doubtful he'll try to get another book published, or get any legit job, in the future because he doesn't want to give Quasi the opportunity to garnish any of that income.

He's always been adamant that he will not pay a penny to Quasi. His wife is either a total retard for believing her husband's lies which led to him fucking her credit or she is just as willfully and stupidly obstinate as her loser husband.
The nice thing about debts is there’s a lot of litigation around them. Everybody and their mother has tried every trick in the book to skirt debt so I highly doubt “shorted Tesla months ago” Pat is savvy enough to move assets around in a way that’s never been tried before.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It's possible the titles to the Rustang and the scooters aren't even in his and his frump wife's name anymore.
100% still in his name. Pat is too dumb for these tricks. Even if he tried them a court wouldn’t go “Oh, you owned the car for a decade then after your judgement it’s owned by your brother, yet you still use the car yourself? Obviously it’s not yours so we can’t garnish it.”

Bad example but…ever seen the clip from the Sopranos where Chris gets his car repo’d because Johnny Sack sold it to him, and the Feds started taking Johns assets? Imagine that.
Is the house still in their names? He could theoretically dodge this debt his entire useless life if he wants.
But theoretically he couldn’t. Of course we don’t have debtors jail, but this is a court mandated payment. If he refuses to pay and ignores court orders he will be fined and eventually jailed for not complying. The only way he could avoid this is by paying drips and drabs to go “See? I’m paying some debt! I’m following the law!” But he couldn’t even agree to pay 1k a month, so…
Live on the dole, only accept payments for things under the table to duck the IRS, let all of his credit card debt go to default, then judgment, then rot on his credit report, etc.
The fact is is that even in this scenario, which he would never do because he’s too fat and retarded, the IRS or courts would still go “Wait a minute…you have no jobs or assets on the books. How the fuck are you living day to day and paying off your house?” Taking money under the table to avoid paying his debt would get him in even bigger shit.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
When he gets his shit repo’d he’s gonna go on the ultimate Twitter pity party about how now the cops are doing the bidding of his stalkers or some shit. He really thinks he can “No, child.” his way out of everything. It’s going to land him in prison.

I genuinely fear he'll start shooting if a repo company shows up to take away Susan or the bike. Some random dude just trying to do his job, but Patrick will compartmentalize all the bad thoughts about losing to his cyberstalkers onto the innocent repossesser who shows up with a court order to take Susan. "I ordered him to leave my home immediately, and when he did not comply I was forced to protect my family in self-defense" he'll oink at the trial.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

There is zero chance his name isnt on the car and bike. His ego couldnt handle that. Its his whole "manly" identity.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The nice thing about debts is there’s a lot of litigation around them. Everybody and their mother has tried every trick in the book to skirt debt so I highly doubt “shorted Tesla months ago” Pat is savvy enough to move assets around in a way that’s never been tried before.
The fact that he and his debt-dodging wife signed this amortization plan with zero intention of making even one payment says it all. Judges don’t tend to look kindly on chancers who waste everyone’s time and make a mockery of the system. I hope they get hit with court costs or other penalty fees.

Forum Clout
100% still in his name. Pat is too dumb for these tricks. Even if he tried them a court wouldn’t go “Oh, you owned the car for a decade then after your judgement it’s owned by your brother, yet you still use the car yourself? Obviously it’s not yours so we can’t garnish it.”

Bad example but…ever seen the clip from the Sopranos where Chris gets his car repo’d because Johnny Sack sold it to him, and the Feds started taking Johns assets? Imagine that.

But theoretically he couldn’t. Of course we don’t have debtors jail, but this is a court mandated payment. If he refuses to pay and ignores court orders he will be fined and eventually jailed for not complying. The only way he could avoid this is by paying drips and drabs to go “See? I’m paying some debt! I’m following the law!” But he couldn’t even agree to pay 1k a month, so…

The fact is is that even in this scenario, which he would never do because he’s too fat and retarded, the IRS or courts would still go “Wait a minute…you have no jobs or assets on the books. How the fuck are you living day to day and paying off your house?” Taking money under the table to avoid paying his debt would get him in even bigger shit.
Yeah, that's why I'm asking if anyone has seen their assets yet. He could've sold the car and scooters for $1 each because he "couldn't afford them anymore" and some family member is allowing them to keep and drive them because "they're family" and they're helping their struggling family. The vacations they've been taking, the new $1,000 phone, the baseball games and concerts - they'll probably claim they're gifts from family or friends. For all we know, the dumpy wife's and his family are totally enabling their frivolous spending and unemployed loser lifestyles.

We also don't know if he's collecting unemployment, or is on disability, welfare, etc. do we? He's said he's not, but he's a compulsive liar so we can't take his word for it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I forget about the eclipse! I was 14 when the first fast and furious came out so this, the Honda prelude, Honda civic coupe, Toyota celica, etc were all popular cars at my high school. One friebd of mine actually got a body kit for his car and we all goofed on him for it because it looked ridiculous. We used to yell BODY KIT! In a retard voice when we’d see him in the halls.
Ill throw in the Jetta.

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
I genuinely fear he'll start shooting if a repo company shows up to take away Susan or the bike. Some random dude just trying to do his job, but Patrick will compartmentalize all the bad thoughts about losing to his cyberstalkers onto the innocent repossesser who shows up with a court order to take Susan. "I ordered him to leave my home immediately, and when he did not comply I was forced to protect my family in self-defense" he'll oink at the trial.
Those guys are known to carry too, and most of them have been fucked with by much bigger, tougher guys than the Milwaukee Dough Boy.