• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Either he is agreeing he has hit rock bottom or he’s in denial about the consequences, either option is hysterical regardless.
View attachment 129695
he talks about EVS's "obsession"... while replying to an EVS tweet that doesn't tag or mention his full name lol

"indebting ourself to a bankrupcy firm is a huge W, child"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy is in his garden, those bikes and car won’t be around much longer…
IMG_8641.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He could have easily taken a part time job and at least HELPED pay their debt but he couldn’t do that because he’s a stubborn piggy. They are complete bums just hiding from their responsibilities.
Even Joseph Cumia has taken stock of the situation and got himself a cruise gig. Joe smashes Pat again!

G

You would think niki would be furious that he got her involved and then refused to follow through. She signed her name on it too. Took the time off work go and sit with the trustee and agree to terms. Its not like he was the only name involved and he is hiding it from her. Im kinda surprised that the trustee didnt demand payment upfront since they already knew they were dealing with someone in debt and cant afford it.
She's obviously just as big of a retard as him. Any grown woman worth a damn has a practical attitude to household financial matters. This shit proves she's just as much of a juvenile dickhead as he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She's obviously just as big of a retard as him. Any grown woman worth a damn has a practical attitude to household financial matters. This shit proves she's just as much of a juvenile dickhead as he is.
She will most likely have TWO bankruptcies before turning 45 at the rate this is going. She’s a massive piece of shit which explains why she married Pat. She was just smart enough to keep her asshole behavior off the internet.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Most likely, it’s been the plan all along - just max everything out and buy as much time them Oopsie doodles bankruptcy! Or they will use that as a way to make Niki’s mom bail them out. Niki will soon have TWO bankruptcies before 50 if her mom decides to not help.
I still think all the flagrant spending, the vacations, the $2k phones, all the shit he's been obviously putting on credit is going to wind up being as much as he owes Quasi, if not close, and there's no way that passes the Bankruptcy Fraud test, all this shit he's been running up the tab on since he lost his case will be deemed non-dischargeable.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I’d just like to add the following because I’ve seen a number of posts in here saying Pig owes $37k. That is simply untrue, stlaker children.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that is ONLY the portion of the debt that has been naturalized(?) in the state of Wisconsin. There is a whole other portion of the debt that still exists. The fun is just beginning. Please do have fun.

Domesticated* and I said fun twice because I'm an unfunny faggot.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine losing the transportation you’ve meticulously cultivated an identity for yourself around and only making a $3,000 dent in your enormous debt.

That’d have to sting.
Side note - today I had oldies tv on in the background while I worked from home and realized Mary Tyler Moore drove a mustang. Pat drives a chick car.