• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how he denies reality, probably because it wasn’t his money to begin with so it’s not “real” because he’s never had to face the consequences of his actions. He’s always figured (“white are so scared of black people” - I said figured…figured) someone else will bail him out of any problem because he’s such a special and important boy.
I just dont understand his logic. He can lie and pretend everything is fine all he wants on twitter but he turned this into a real life debt that he can run away from for a short amount of time before the collections come a knockin. I really thought the amortization was the best move he could have made to keep his earnings hidden, stop interest from compiling, and turned into a somewhat manageable payment plan. For him to waste the trustees time and then stiff him was a real Pat move. Now he gets collections coming at him from a few angles. No judge is going to even listen to his sob story now that he has this on the books.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I just dont understand his logic. He can lie and pretend everything is fine all he wants on twitter but he turned this into a real life debt that he can run away from for a shot amount of time before the collections come a knockin. I really thought the amortization was the best move he could have made to keep his earnings hidden, stop interest from compiling, and turned into a somewhat manageable payment plan. For him to waste the trustees time and then stiff him was a real Pat move. Now he gets collections coming at him from a few angles. No judge is going to even listen to his sob story now that he has this on the books.
It was by far the best thing he could have done. $1000/mo is super manageable. He could have earned that working 20 hours a week or less or by just renting out what should be an empty half house they own. Now he’s going to get his car or bike taken from him at gunpoint by sheriffs and that won’t even settle 10% of what he owes.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
It was by far the best thing he could have done. $1000/mo is super manageable. He could have earned that working 20 hours a week or less or by just renting out what should be an empty half house the own. Now he’s going to get is car or bike taken from him at gunpoint by sheriffs and that won’t even settle 10% of what he owes.
They're gonna repo the chairs too

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Why would he go to prison? Creditors want money, and prisoners don't exactly see a lot of doshies coming their way.
Yeah, I dont think he would get locked up for debt sadly unless this falls under something different than a standard debt. I havent put myself in such a position to know so dont take my word for it. If there was a chance he could end up in cuffs over it then my ribs would default on their obligations.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Working an acTual job is beneaTh him.
No wonder they've been going on so many trips and concerts lately. Spend that money now before declaring another bankruptcy?
Most likely, it’s been the plan all along - just max everything out and buy as much time them Oopsie doodles bankruptcy! Or they will use that as a way to make Niki’s mom bail them out. Niki will soon have TWO bankruptcies before 50 if her mom decides to not help.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I don't understand why he elected to jump through these hoops only to ghost the trustee, but it's fawkin hilarious nonetheless. Even if he has some alternative scheme in the works, why not tell his trustee that he's making other arrangements and move to dismiss instead of looking like MORE like a deadbeat to the court that's handling the case?

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Most likely, it’s been the plan all along - just max everything out and buy as much time them Oopsie doodles bankruptcy! Or they will use that as a way to make Niki’s mom bail them out. Niki will soon have TWO bankruptcies before 50 if her mom decides to not help.
Must be nice to not have a conscience and to be able to enjoy yourself spending thousands of dollars on trips,food,concerts knowing you owe a court ordered $37k.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I just dont understand his logic. He can lie and pretend everything is fine all he wants on twitter but he turned this into a real life debt that he can run away from for a short amount of time before the collections come a knockin. I really thought the amortization was the best move he could have made to keep his earnings hidden, stop interest from compiling, and turned into a somewhat manageable payment plan. For him to waste the trustees time and then stiff him was a real Pat move. Now he gets collections coming at him from a few angles. No judge is going to even listen to his sob story now that he has this on the books.
The wasting of other peoples time who actually tried to help them is such a massive shit move, Niki and Pat signed the agreement and didn’t even try to pay it, just a fuck you to everyone involved. Now it makes sense why Niki is with him, they’re both retarded assholes.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Piggy has complained on twitter about credit scores being bull shit and racist but also claimed to have a perfect score of 850. His name is second on the mortgage for a reason.
1687803936489.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The wasting of other peoples time who actually tried to help them is such a massive shit move, Niki and Pat signed the agreement and didn’t even try to pay it, just a fuck you to everyone involved. Now it makes sense why Niki is with him, they’re both retarded assholes.
You would think niki would be furious that he got her involved and then refused to follow through. She signed her name on it too. Took the time off work go and sit with the trustee and agree to terms. Its not like he was the only name involved and he is hiding it from her. Im kinda surprised that the trustee didnt demand payment upfront since they already knew they were dealing with someone in debt and cant afford it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't understand why he elected to jump through these hoops only to ghost the trustee, but it's fawkin hilarious nonetheless. Even if he has some alternative scheme in the works, why not tell his trustee that he's making other arrangements and move to dismiss instead of looking like MORE like a deadbeat to the court that's handling the case?
It’s all about buying time because him and Niki are retarded and expect her mom to bail them out once it gets “real”

I knew a girl who had like 4 kids before 25 by 3 different guys and she declared she was moving to FL yet was being taken care off by her parents and the mother of one of the baby dads. Everyone told her it won’t work because she didn’t even pay rent, was on all kinds of welfare / government assistance and barely worked but since she always had family / government bailing her out she actually moved to FL with no money and 4 kids thinking the same people would continue to pay her way. She barely lasted a month and moved back because her family finally put their foot down and didn’t financially support her this time.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
You would think niki would be furious that he got her involved and then refused to follow through. She signed her name on it too. Took the time off work go and sit with the trustee and agree to terms. Its not like he was the only name involved and he is hiding it from her. Im kinda surprised that the trustee didnt demand payment upfront since they already knew they were dealing with someone in debt and cant afford it.
She could have written that $1000 check if she wanted to, so why didn’t she? Because she’s a garbage person, too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her signing that and agreeing to terms then refusing to pay even a penny should make everyone realize she’s a big piece of shit - if not a bigger piece of shit than Pat. Makes sense why they are in their 40s yet have no friends or other couples they hang out with. They entered into a legal agreement then said fuck you and ghosted.