• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Beavis

Forum Clout
789a65629c39eaaac7985ae090242f0b.webp
Quietly child, quietly.

Everyone should just spam the page where they made zero payments on his twitter timeline.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why would he go to prison? Creditors want money, and prisoners don't exactly see a lot of doshies coming their way.
He absolutely can if he's stupid enough to continue to try and no child a court of law.

Sanctions for contempt may be criminal or civil. If a person is to be punished criminally, then the contempt must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, but once the charge is proven, then punishment (such as a fine or, in more serious cases, imprisonment) is imposed unconditionally. The civil sanction for contempt (which is typically incarceration in the custody of the sheriff or similar court officer) is limited in its imposition for so long as the disobedience to the court's order continues: once the party complies with the court's order, the sanction is lifted. The imposed party is said to "hold the keys" to his or her own cell, thus conventional due process is not required. In federal and most state courts, the burden of proof for civil contempt is clear and convincing evidence, a lower standard than in criminal cases.[19]

In civil contempt cases there is no principle of proportionality. In Chadwick v. Janecka (3d Cir. 2002), a U.S. court of appeals held that H. Beatty Chadwick could be held indefinitely under federal law, for his failure to produce US$2.5 million as state court ordered in a civil trial. Chadwick had been imprisoned for nine years at that time and continued to be held in prison until 2009, when a state court set him free after 14 years, making his imprisonment the longest on a contempt charge to date.

No impossibility defense for him either if he just pigheadedly refuses to even respond to court orders.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
"Niki, I promise I'll make all the monthly payments from my own account"

*Sneaks in Niki's phone and blocks law firm.
*Every day makes sure to get the mail before Niki does

2 months later...

"Pat, I know making those payments every month hurts, but I'm proud of you for taking care of it, so we can move on with our lives"

Today...

PAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER MY MOM JUST TEXTED THE COURT PAPERS ONE OF YOUR STALKERS SENT HER! WTF! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS! YOU FAT LYING ASSHOLE!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

2 months later...

"Pat, I know making those payments every month hurts, but I'm proud of you for taking care of it, so we can move on with our lives"

Today...

PAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER MY MOM JUST TEXTED THE COURT PAPERS ONE OF YOUR STALKERS SENT HER! WTF! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS! YOU FAT LYING ASSHOLE!
" But did you see the planter I made?"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

2 months later...

Today...

I really believe Lynne was the one who said Pat had to do work around the house to “earn” money (paid by her) to help pay the legal debt and piggy just pocketed whatever she gave him and let it come to this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
1k a month for 3 years without accruing interest is a fucking golden deal, what a fucking fat retard for defaulting immediately.

I doubt he could even afford 1k a month, what a loser.
He couldn’t and he didn’t even bother to get some kind of job to pay it. He really believes this will go away if he ignores it because he’s never had to face responsibility for his actions. Remember, he claimed his marriage was perfect and Ade is lying to herself for divorcing him. In pigs mind he’s the good guy and good guys always win because he believes that’s how life works.