• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Odds on him sticking at least his pinky finger in that dogs poor little pooper?

image-merge-1687959360817.png.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm at a loss.

You're given the legal version of a handout through his original deal, one that a minimum wage ham and egger could even cover, to pay Quasi. From what I know, and American law isn't my forte, he got lucky.

The dumb cunt shit it away and has made this so much worse for himself. Schinkleboutit: in the court of law, he negated on a deal. In the eyes of a judge, his word and signature are worthless. To the eyes of a lawyer, he's volatile. And if he ever is in front of a jury... good fucking God, it could be a littering offense and I'm certain he'd get the chair because he's so unlikable.

Congratulations, Fat. You have succeeded in ruining your name further than I ever thought possible.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I'm at a loss.

You're given the legal version of a handout through his original deal, one that a minimum wage ham and egger could even cover, to pay Quasi. From what I know, and American law isn't my forte, he got lucky.

The dumb cunt shit it away and has made this so much worse for himself. Schinkleboutit: in the court of law, he negated on a deal. In the eyes of a judge, his word and signature are worthless. To the eyes of a lawyer, he's volatile. And if he ever is in front of a jury... good fucking God, it could be a littering offense and I'm certain he'd get the chair because he's so unlikable.

Congratulations, Fat. You have succeeded in ruining your name further than I ever thought possible.
I'd rather be right than solvent happy, stlaker
now ask my wife

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Pat blew off the exam, got drunk, went home and melted down.
Nikki phones Lynn tells him Pat won't man up and will never take the debtor exam because of what might come out.
so Lynne calls in miller2 ASAP to stop any sort of warrant bullshit and further examination.
then phones Mont to smooth it over and to say paperwork will be in for amortization in a couple of days.
2 months roll by and piggy refuses to pay/can't or let nikki. Refuses all communication etc.
*we are here

I honestly think this is the most likely explanation. He's literally just burying his fat head in the sand and hoping this'll go away. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens nexxxxxt when he carries on refusing to cooperate.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Sucks we'll have to wait at least another 3-4 months for the debtor's exam/pig roast if BDJ requested it again right away. (Sucks more for Quasi though. May Vishnu get him his money)
he didn't get served on Jenuary 6th for the April debtor's exam, he only got served a few weeks prior.

Can't find the thread rn but the spyyy reprot said that he had "recently" been served or something to taht effect.

I want to believe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I honestly think this is the most likely explanation. He's literally just burying his fat head in the sand and hoping this'll go away. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens nexxxxxt when he carries on refusing to cooperate.
I think his plan that he’s convinced Niki will work is pushing this as far as he can until Niki’s mom bails then out. Niki seems to be a retarded piece of shit like him so I imagine it didn’t take much convincing. They will keep this up and refuse to pay as long as they can and turn up the guilt trip on her mom once things get serious so she will have to swoop in and save her daughter and fat son-in-law. “We’re not paying our tormentors, Niki, your mom MUST help us! We’re family, wife child”

I knew a real mess of a girl who did something like this. She wasn’t even 25 and had 4 kids from 3 different dads and was supported by her family, one of the baby dads families, and welfare / government assistance scams. Any money she made for herself at jobs paying 10-15 an hour she would blow on herself because other people would take care of her and her kids. Since she was so used to other people taking care of her she decided one day she’s moving from the north east down to FL with her 4 kids to live. Of course this situation would be impossible to afford (she didn’t even have a car) but she had never had to ever support herself and figured as long as she went down they would pay for her. Everyone told her no but she still did it because she thought once it was serious they would jump in to support her. Everyone involved put their foot down and she moved down with no money and 4 kids only to have to turn around and come back in less than a month.

Last edited:

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
def went scorched earth with cash this year with new phone and trips. foreseeable bankruptcy for sure
if he files for bankruptcy do they do it as a couple or what and do you have to sell assets like the hovel or susan
:colin_sm: dont courts frown on bankrupcty filings to avoid paying debt when it's proven you blew all your cash on meaningless shit (vacations, play phones etc) despite knowing you had a debt.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm at a loss.

You tell him, Ray!