• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Forum Clout
I assume Nikki has a car still, right?

Can quasi specify which is seized and which is left for them? You can’t put someone into hardship or take their only car right?
Honestly, if it comes to point where they are seizing assets and forcing sales to pay off his judgement debt I doubt Pat or Quasi will have a say in the matter.

If Pat is smart (lol) he'd sell whichever car (assuming there's 2) has more value and both of the scooters. $54k+ is just such a large number for people who don't have jobs and have no clear means of income.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Do you think he has any plan at all here or he's literally just too poor to make the payments? I can't imagine what good he possibly could've thought would come from setting up a plan and then defaulting on it immediately.

What a complete fucking retard he is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1687885091905.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It’s so childish but I always laugh when his inanimate objects are insulted. Half-hovel, Rustang and Thai scooter are personal highlights.
The absurd juvenile bits are the best. They highlight how silly and deranged his squealing about homicidal cyberstalkers really is. His and that of the other sheltered social media addicts screaming bloody murder over what's essentially the antics of clowns throwing pies in their faces.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
It was a loss of control short-circuit for him. Everything must be on HIS TERMS or no terms at all. "If you want child support money from me, you WILL agree to the following terms for visitations..." etc. etc.

In fatso's diseased brain, he won because he doesn't have to abide by any court ordered visitation schedule and he doesn't have to pay any child support whatsoever. He feels he's the winner.

In reality, his biological daughter is the winner because he cannot troon her out for social media clout and do everything he can to isolate her from her mother to exact revenge for being dumped by her for a better man.
This is a brilliant insight.

It's hilarious how an anonymous internet forum of silly funsters contains some world class psychoanalyses of a morbidly obese man who is a walking (read: waddling) case study of neurosis. There are psychologists with doctorates who can't do as good a job as this.

I do think there’s a part of him, having publicly made a song and dance about how Annabelle will “find her way home,” that fantasizes about this happening just so he could show everyone that no, child, Adrienne did NOT dominate his fat ass by leaving.
I forgot he said that. Problem is, when she goes to look him up she'll find her way home to his Twitter and she's going to be horrified.

The violins will rise in pitch and volume as the camera cuts to her face and we'll see "No, child" after "No, child" scrolling past in the reflections on the surface of her eyeballs; the camera cuts to the screen and the violins reach the stabbing crescendo of Hitchcock's Psycho as page after page of "Enjoy prison, stlaker." "Enjoy prison, stlaker." fly by as she scrolls, faster and faster, until she screams and runs, then hugging herself as she sobs in the bottom corner of the shower

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
This is a brilliant insight.

It's hilarious how an anonymous internet forum of silly funsters contains some world class psychoanalyses of a morbidly obese man who is a walking (read: waddling) case study of neurosis. There are psychologists with doctorates who can't do as good a job as this.

I forgot he said that. Problem is, when she goes to look him up she'll find her way home to his Twitter and she's going to be horrified.

The violins will rise in pitch and volume as the camera cuts to her face and we'll see "No, child" after "No, child" scrolling past in the reflections on the surface of her eyeballs; the camera cuts to the screen and the violins reach the stabbing crescendo of Hitchcock's Psycho as page after page of "Enjoy prison, stlaker." "Enjoy prison, stlaker." fly by as she scrolls, faster and faster, until she screams and runs, then hugging herself as she sobs in the bottom corner of the shower
If I were her I'd be more troubled by the tweets where he fantasizes about her future sex life or hypotheticals where she gets raped and needs an abortion so he can get political brownie points. That one where he gloats about how great disneyworld is when you don't have kids might be worse than both from an estranged daughter's perspective though.