• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Not a dream of his, child.

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure the way he decided to think about giving up his child was to tell himself that it's his ex-wife's child, therefore if she wants to be a bitch then she can deal with HER child.

I bet that every time funsters needle him about Annabelle, he tells himself she's not his child, therefore the criticism doesn't apply.

Basically, he's a corpulent, remorseless liar of ever-increasing girth.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Imagine it like this…some retard robs a grocery store. The prosecutor tells him “Alright, our deal is jail for 6 months + community service. Or you can take it to trial.” Then the retard takes it to trial and gets 4 years.

In this case, the prosecutor offered Patrick “6 months + CS or you go to trial and guaranteed 4 years.” And he fucking still goes to trial going “No the prosecutor is wrong child I’m going to get off.”

Forum Clout
In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure the way he decided to think about giving up his child was to tell himself that it's his ex-wife's child, therefore if she wants to be a bitch then she can deal with HER child.

I bet that every time funsters needle him about Annabelle, he tells himself she's not his child, therefore the criticism doesn't apply.

Basically, he's a corpulent, remorseless liar of ever-increasing girth.
It was a loss of control short-circuit for him. Everything must be on HIS TERMS or no terms at all. "If you want child support money from me, you WILL agree to the following terms for visitations..." etc. etc.

In fatso's diseased brain, he won because he doesn't have to abide by any court ordered visitation schedule and he doesn't have to pay any child support whatsoever. He feels he's the winner.

In reality, his biological daughter is the winner because he cannot troon her out for social media clout and do everything he can to isolate her from her mother to exact revenge for being dumped by her for a better man.

G

I'm no ethicist but if the Miller&Miller attorney made the Robinsons file for Chapter 128 knowing they had no intention to go through with it that seems problematic

also is there anything in the statute preventing them from just re-filing? other than the cost they can't afford lol seems liek it should be dismissed with prejudice

Well aughtn't a statue have to do with justice? And not abate back a fled nigger lookin to steal what a white man's worked for?

cf.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Not a dream of his, child.
I do think there’s a part of him, having publicly made a song and dance about how Annabelle will “find her way home,” that fantasizes about this happening just so he could show everyone that no, child, Adrienne did NOT dominate his fat ass by leaving.

Pat is spiteful as shit. Adrienne inflicted public humiliation and ego wounds that he’ll be suffering with the rest of his life. I suspect he’d do just about anything to deliver a reciprocal blow.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If Patrick can find a total rube he could get 5k for Susan, I don’t know anything about bikes but his triumph could probably get the same, his other bike doesn’t operate and is scrap. A few grand for his guns. No wages, maybe a few hundred for assorted crap at home. Whatever pulp value 10 boxes of his books are worth, 12 bucks or so.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Patrick can find a total rube he could get 5k for Susan, I don’t know anything about bikes but his triumph could probably get the same, his other bike doesn’t operate and is scrap. A few grand for his guns. No wages, maybe a few hundred for assorted crap at home. Whatever pulp value 10 boxes of his books are worth, 12 bucks or so.
Selling private to make more on a dumb rube is the only way he can get money. The car has close to 200k miles with a history of accidents. Dealerships will just send it to the auction.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
No one asked but I have to say it. This might be the most infuriating denial of reality he’s ever pulled. If he wants to say he’s not fat, or Kyles not an atheletes, or his mustang is a V8…whatever. Thats between him and us.

This debt shit is not. It is a matter of law. A judgement was ruled. There’s no technicalities you could pull or throw your hands up and say “Well its just an opinion.” A judge said he has to pay, so he has to pay…

But nope. 0$ is owed stlaker. I legitimately thought that was just shit he was saying to us because he couldn’t admit that he actually owed money. Nope. It’s clear now that he truly doesn’t believe he owes anything and that he will go to the end of the Earth before he pays Quasi.

And he could have “won”. If he just shut the fuck up and paid the 1k a month no one would know about his finances, his assets wouldn’t be taken from him, and we couldn’t say “pay Quasi” because he would be. But of course leave it to Pat to fuck up even the most minor “good thing” he has.

esp because he tried to put financial hardships on our illustrious admin and the canonical 60. Fuck him and that stupid cunt (nik/lynne)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The bike is worth more than the car by a few grand. ( around $8k)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Do they own another car other than Susan? I think in some states you're allowed to keep one means of transportation per couple but the Thai scooter has to go. The second, worse, scooter is entirely superfluous.

I assume Nikki has a car still, right?

Can quasi specify which is seized and which is left for them? You can’t put someone into hardship or take their only car right?