• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He could've sold the car and scooters for $1 each because he "couldn't afford them anymore" and some family member is allowing them to keep and drive them because "they're family" and they're helping their struggling family. The vacations they've been taking, the new $1,000 phone, the baseball games and concerts - they'll probably claim they're gifts from family or friends. For all we know, the dumpy wife's and his family are totally enabling their frivolous spending and unemployed loser lifestyles.
I really hope they were dumb enough to think they could get away with something like this. Because they won’t.

Forum Clout
I really hope they were dumb enough to think they could get away with something like this. Because they won’t.
They both signed a promise to make an effort to pay their debts, but it's obvious that was a blatant lie and a stall tactic especially since fatso texted his trolls and posted on Twitter probably hundreds of times during those months that he will never pay these debts, and claimed the debts don't even exist, even on the day he signed the papers.

Fortunately for Quasi's lawyers this obsessive compulsive moron can't do anything without putting it on social media, so he's screwed himself many times without realizing it, yet.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
They both signed a promise to make an effort to pay their debts, but it's obvious that was a blatant lie and a stall tactic especially since fatso texted his trolls posted on Twitter probably hundreds of times during those months that he will never pay these debts, and claimed the debts don't even exist, even on the day he signed the papers.

Fortunately for Quasi's lawyers this obsessive compulsive moron can't do anything without putting it on social media, so he's screwed himself many times without realizing it, yet.
Niki gets to raise a baby boy even though she never got the gift of motherhood. I’m so glad these two didn’t procreate together and that Pat’s only offspring will never have to suffer his presence in her life.

For real, Niki might actually kill herself if it ever hits her just how much this hog has ruined her life.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
No one asked but I have to say it. This might be the most infuriating denial of reality he’s ever pulled. If he wants to say he’s not fat, or Kyles not an atheletes, or his mustang is a V8…whatever. Thats between him and us.

This debt shit is not. It is a matter of law. A judgement was ruled. There’s no technicalities you could pull or throw your hands up and say “Well its just an opinion.” A judge said he has to pay, so he has to pay…

But nope. 0$ is owed stlaker. I legitimately thought that was just shit he was saying to us because he couldn’t admit that he actually owed money. Nope. It’s clear now that he truly doesn’t believe he owes anything and that he will go to the end of the Earth before he pays Quasi.

And he could have “won”. If he just shut the fuck up and paid the 1k a month no one would know about his finances, his assets wouldn’t be taken from him, and we couldn’t say “pay Quasi” because he would be. But of course leave it to Pat to fuck up even the most minor “good thing” he has.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
No one asked but I have to say it. This might be the most infuriating denial of reality he’s ever pulled. If he wants to say he’s not fat, or Kyles not an atheletes, or his mustang is a V8…whatever. Thats between him and us.

This debt shit is not. It is a matter of law. A judgement was ruled. There’s no technicalities you could pull or throw your hands up and say “Well its just an opinion.” A judge said he has to pay, so he has to pay…

But nope. 0$ is owed stlaker. I legitimately thought that was just shit he was saying to us because he couldn’t admit that he actually owed money. Nope. It’s clear now that he truly doesn’t believe he owes anything and that he will go to the end of the Earth before he pays Quasi.

And he could have “won”. If he just shut the fuck up and paid the 1k a month no one would know about his finances, his assets wouldn’t be taken from him, and we couldn’t say “pay Quasi” because he would be. But of course leave it to Pat to fuck up even the most minor “good thing” he has.
He will be in a prison cell and will insist he isn't in prison, child.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
found on reddit
C9765A9B-8EC1-47AF-B9A0-23BDEC5A6D9B.jpeg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

No it’s not clear, he just denies everything to stalkers no matter what. He was saying he didn’t owe a thing to stalkers the same day he tweeted his 25+ tweet series about how he lost the lawsuit last year. And he told Josiah he had a real chance of losing and owing when he was telling stalkers he didn’t owe a cent at the same time. He’s just a retard who can’t ignore people.