• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
1687818450802.png

Ol' Fulcrumb Pat

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He needs to be pinned down to avoid these Tomlinson Technicalities.

Why did Mont L Martin tell Judge Colon that the debtor failed to make any payments and respond to inquiries?
Why did you and Niki sign a document on 21 April 2023 detailing your debts?
Why did a trustee file documents on your behalf in case number 23-CV-002836?
Did them boys really fly through the mud?
46EA6421-17D7-41A7-A05E-4C8F2DFBAF79.jpeg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
We've seen his arrest report and the details of his arrest and reasons for it, we've seen him having to go to court because he drives like an asshole, we've heard how he screamed at and disrespected the police, we've seen how he trashes them on Twitter, we heard how disrespectful he was in court toward the judge/magistrate, we heard him lie/commit perjury several times in court, and now we've seen his signature on a document which he clearly signed in bad faith, and then he ghosted and stiffed the trustee who he hired to represent him.

There's a clear pattern here of him thinking he's above the law and has never had to face real consequences for his actions in his life. Everything has been an admonishment and a slap on the wrist.
I agree he killed Bernell because he thought he'd get away with it. Tick Tock Pat

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Ooga could barely get past 2 grand from desperate 60+ cat ladies, I want to see pat try and do better.
Well to be there that was his second one and Pat’s SFWA friends are totally not going to be annoyed that he already got tons of money for the lolsuit which was probably gained by being deceptive in the first place.