• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I know they dont go against cap but he is going to ask for like $35mil a year or something retarded Im assuming. There are some good coaches on the market that wont cost that much and still win. Spanos is a cheap fuck so Im sure he doesnt want the highest paid coach in the game. Im just predicting, who knows what happens
I think where Belichick lands, it'll be about the fit and not the contract. No way Tepper, McKaskey's, or Blank give a pinch of shit about what he's paid

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think where Belichick lands, it'll be about the fit and not the contract. No way Tepper, McKaskey's, or Blank give a pinch of shit about what he's paid
It will be interesting for sure. I heard someone saying that Dallas might be possibility if they lose tomorrow. That might be decent fit too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1705207359554.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
It will be interesting for sure. I heard someone saying that Dallas might be possibility if they lose tomorrow. That might be decent fit too.
That's right! If you don't think Jones won't send McCarthy packing if they get embarrassed tomorrow, then you can suck the white out of my penis hole
8203d2d2cb8de2e5f230bd66b5d8ef40.jpg

Edit: nice double negative, stupid

Last edited:

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
There's something so hateable in Mahomes' constant about to cry face, flopping, and begging for flags every play that makes me hope he gets sudden onset severe osteoporosis
Mahomes always annoyed me because of his on field antics but I really started to dislike him after watching that dumb Netflix show. He came off as an incredible douche bag

RoxburyRick

I'm most interested in where Vrabel goes. His style of coaching translates well to almost any roster. Hes kinda the bizarro Kyle Shanahan for me. Kyle needs a roster that is filled with offensive guys who have specific traits to succeed. Vrabel is basically plug and play. And they are both really good coaches

Might be true but whoever does his personnel gets cocky about it and gives him shit WR to run the patterns.

And it all comes from the greatest coach in NFL history, Bill Walsh.
The main reason they won last night is because everyone who's not in a phony relationship with Taylor Swift finally remembered how to catch the ball. Valdez-Scandling making a clutch catch? Didn't happen in any of the games I saw in 2023. (And I saw a lot of the Chiefs games, sadly.)