• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Us Giants fans were sweating our balls off, hoping that the Redskins new management weren't going to display a bare minimum of competence. Whew! This morning I read that the retard billionaire tapped Magic Johnson to head the search for a new coach and GM.

Interestingly, within a half hour that article was edited to say that he was a part of a committee who was going to choose the new coach and GM.

Pretty sure a lot of DC fans had the same reaction I did.

RoxburyRick

Us Giants fans were sweating our balls off, hoping that the Redskins new management weren't going to display a bare minimum of competence. Whew! This morning I read that the retard billionaire tapped Magic Johnson to head the search for a new coach and GM.

Interestingly, within a half hour that article was edited to say that he was a part of a committee who was going to choose the new coach and GM.

Pretty sure a lot of DC fans had the same reaction I did.
Rick Spielman, one of the most overrated GMs ever imo, is on the committee so I assume he'll get the job

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He really is insufferable
I hate the cowboys but will be rooting for them next week. Ive never seen someone act like a 7th seed wild card was a super bowl victory. He is talking all this jive but if/when they lose he will act like its no big deal. He deserves all the internet trolling he has ever received.

G

I hate the cowboys but will be rooting for them next week. Ive never seen someone act like a 7th seed wild card was a super bowl victory. He is talking all this jive but if/when they lose he will act like it’s no big deal. He deserves all the internet trolling he has ever received.
I loffed at I bet he can’t throw a football. Would love to see that or him running a route, probably would tear an acl or an Achilles

Slackjawed Cow

I loffed at I bet he can’t throw a football. Would love to see that or him running a route, probably would tear an acl or an Achilles
giphy.gif

Cptbaldopie

I think Belichick is done. I know there are a lot of dumb teams out there but what has he shown anyone in the past few years that would make him worth hiring at the huge salary he’s going to be asking for. I think he “retires” tomorrow.

I predict Washington will make Harbaugh an offer he can’t refuse, something like $20M/yr. That Billionaire didn’t buy the team to fuck around. He’ll announce a new stadium soon too.

Bears, Giants, Saints will get shitcanned too. Bears will go hard after Ravens OC, giants and saints will do something dumb.
Im a chargers fan and oraying to god they dont hire him.

Slackjawed Cow

He seems like such a wrong fit for that organization that it might actually just happen. I still think he's going to ATL and the owner will hook him up with direct flights to Nantucket
They can find a good coach for cheaper. I can only imagine what BB next contract will cost.

Cptbaldopie

He seems like such a wrong fit for that organization that it might actually just happen. I still think he's going to ATL and the owner will hook him up with direct flights to Nantucket
I dont like the coach/gm combo. The cargers have enoungh talent to contend. Stop fucking around and do something with it.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
They can find a good coach for cheaper. I can only imagine what BB next contract will cost.
Coaches contracts don't go against the cap though. Granted the Davis and Spanos families are tightwads, but pretty much any other owner wouldn't blink on a big-name coaching contract. I think the Bears are still in play regardless of remarks committing to Eberfuls.

Slackjawed Cow

Coaches contracts don't go against the cap though. Granted the Davis and Spanos families are tightwads, but pretty much any other owner wouldn't blink on a big-name coaching contract. I think the Bears are still in play regardless of remarks committing to Eberfuls.
I know they dont go against cap but he is going to ask for like $35mil a year or something retarded Im assuming. There are some good coaches on the market that wont cost that much and still win. Spanos is a cheap fuck so Im sure he doesnt want the highest paid coach in the game. Im just predicting, who knows what happens