• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I think these playoffs will suck. It’s way too many backups and garbage teams that are going to get blown out. They just need to fast forward to Bal vs SF

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think these playoffs will suck. It’s way too many backups and garbage teams that are going to get blown out. They just need to fast forward to Bal vs SF
Ravens proved they know the formula to beating SFs offense. Especially since they did the same ass beating to Miami that runs a variation of the same offense. They are built to win it all. They would need to lose a critical player or two to injury before I change my mind.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Now imagine if Christian McCaffrey was black!
21de654eca849ff87a77fb903f9f7bd8.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

Shut up stupid. They get the 1st overall pick and another in like the 10th pick of the first round. Another generic opinion that the internet repeats.

And the oldest rivalry ( in US sports) is probably the yankees/red sox

1704677732079.png

Slackjawed Cow

Already preparing for the Packers getting booted. Gotta cover the bases just in case.

1704678216106.png

Just like at the start of the season talking about " Most kids dont know what a rebuilding season looks like..."

1704678310438.png

RoxburyRick

Ravens proved they know the formula to beating SFs offense. Especially since they did the same ass beating to Miami that runs a variation of the same offense. They are built to win it all. They would need to lose a critical player or two to injury before I change my mind.
It's the same formula since Shanahan took over. Go up early. 49ers O is set up to control the clock and pound the rock.