• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Guys who think the league is out to get their team (besides the late 70s-late 80s Raiders, Rozelle was a prick) are faggots
It's just the lack of quality. The union rules have pushed a lot of the quality refs out. A lot of the "retired" officials held private lives of being entrepreneurs, attorneys, judges, etc... I don't want to pull a Cumia, but if air traffic control was a spectator sport, people would be yapping

G

This is also Brock Purdys first full year at QB, he won the division and got a bye week. Threw 4280 yards, 11 INTs and didnt even play today.
His faggy this is what a rebuilding year looks like in Green Bay was rough. They drunkenly stumbled into the playoffs. Drink more Pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
His faggy this is what a rebuilding year looks like in Green Bay was rough. They drunkenly stumbled into the playoffs. Drink more Pat
Love had good regular season but to act like he broke records and is the next coming of Rodgers/Farve is still a huge reach this early in his career. I hope the cowboys D feasts on Love.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I think Belichick is done. I know there are a lot of dumb teams out there but what has he shown anyone in the past few years that would make him worth hiring at the huge salary he’s going to be asking for. I think he “retires” tomorrow.

I predict Washington will make Harbaugh an offer he can’t refuse, something like $20M/yr. That Billionaire didn’t buy the team to fuck around. He’ll announce a new stadium soon too.

Bears, Giants, Saints will get shitcanned too. Bears will go hard after Ravens OC, giants and saints will do something dumb.

Slackjawed Cow

NFC is locked in

1704674244764.png

RoxburyRick

I think Belichick is done. I know there are a lot of dumb teams out there but what has he shown anyone in the past few years that would make him worth hiring at the huge salary he’s going to be asking for. I think he “retires” tomorrow.

I predict Washington will make Harbaugh an offer he can’t refuse, something like $20M/yr. That Billionaire didn’t buy the team to fuck around. He’ll announce a new stadium soon too.

Bears, Giants, Saints will get shitcanned too. Bears will go hard after Ravens OC, giants and saints will do something dumb.
I bet Harbs goes to the Chargers. Bears should not only shitcan the coach they should get rid of Fields too. He's a RB with an ok arm. Learn to read a defense nigger. Dennis Allen should never get a HC opportunity again. I'll never understand these teams that give retreads a second chance. Call me crazy but outside of Belicheck (what are some of dem otha coaches who did gud on they second chance), you know within a few games whether the coach you have even has a chance of getting you to the big game.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I bet Harbs goes to the Chargers. Bears should not only shitcan the coach they should get rid of Fields too. He's a RB with an ok arm. Learn to read a defense nigger. Dennis Allen should never get a HC opportunity again. I'll never understand these teams that give retreads a second chance. Call me crazy but outside of Belicheck (what are some of dem otha coaches who did gud on they second chance), you know within a few games whether the coach you have even has a chance of getting you to the big game.
I don’t think the chargers have the cojones to win a bidding war for Harbs. They’ve always been stingy Jews.

Slackjawed Cow

Loving a Mike McCarthy revenge game
Wild card does have some nice match ups so far. I want the Bills to win tonight because I like how the matchups fall with that result. Fins would end up against Chiefs rather than the Steelers. It would be a cake walk if the chiefs get the steelers, since Watt blew out his MCL. I dont want to see back to back Dolphins/Bill @ miami if the fins win tonight. thats no fun.

G

Wild card does have some nice match ups so far. I want the Bills to win tonight because I like how the matchups fall with that result. Fins would end up against Chiefs rather than the Steelers. It would be a cake walk if the chiefs get the steelers, since Watt blew out his MCL. I dont want to see back to back Dolphins/Bill @ miami if the fins win tonight. thats no fun.
Go bills! Glad they are in at least