• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1704680663190.png

Slackjawed Cow

WOW he went from MVP lock to HOF. All for limping into the wildcard his first full season.

1704680852602.png

Slackjawed Cow

I thought this game was going to be a better watch. Now I really dont want to see the fins win. Last thing I want to see is this same matchup next week.

Slackjawed Cow

They’ve got to do something about the injuries, it’s making every game unwatchable. Oh I know, let’s add an extra game to the season.
Quite a few solid teams getting turned into dust by the time the playoffs start. Steelers might as well pack it in without TJ Watt. Both fins and bill taking losses, Eagles playing with hurt critical players. Chiefs trying to heal up a few bumps. Its sucks to see the wheels fall off right when its the best part of the season. there have been a lot of injuries this weekend that werent even caused by the other team just bad luck. Its hard to control that stuff when your teammates just happen to get under foot and they get hurt. Sadly this happens every year in a lot of sports. Hockey is another one where injuries often take out the "best" teams just trying to get to the finals but their playoffs are extremely grueling. I cant offer any idea that would reduce injuries. In football you will 100% get hurt at some point. Its just a matter of how bad.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Quite a few solid teams getting turned into dust by the time the playoffs start. Steelers might as well pack it in without TJ Watt. Both fins and bill taking losses, Eagles playing with hurt critical players. Chiefs trying to heal up a few bumps. Its sucks to see the wheels fall off right when its the best part of the season. there have been a lot of injuries this weekend that werent even caused by the other team just bad luck. Its hard to control that stuff when your teammates just happen to get under foot and they get hurt. Sadly this happens every year in a lot of sports. Hockey is another one where injuries often take out the "best" teams just trying to get to the finals but their playoffs are extremely grueling. I cant offer any idea that would reduce injuries. In football you will 100% get hurt at some point. Its just a matter of how bad.
Reduce season to 15 games and give every team 3 bye weeks.

Outlaw artificial turf

Slackjawed Cow

Reduce season to 15 games and give every team 3 bye weeks.

Outlaw artificial turf
I can get behind the move to natural grass across the board. 3 bye weeks seems excessive but adding another one might help with breaking up those long stretches. Here is an idea, ditch Thursday night football all together. Those games are almost always dog shit.

Udders

Great food
I can get behind the move to natural grass across the board. 3 bye weeks seems excessive but adding another one might help with breaking up those long stretches. Here is an idea, ditch Thursday night football all together. Those games are almost always dog shit.
They're gonna add another bye week as soon as the season turns into 18 games.

Slackjawed Cow

He is still digging up old posts to do a victory lap like he actually did something.

1704736738971.png