• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He's a desirable hire, even if he's in his 70s. I might be wrong, but I think the Pats defense have been good this year? I think he got pressured into drafting Mac Jones too
I think wherever he ends up that they already have a solid QB with a couple years left on the contract . I dont think he wants to deal with a total rebuild but if there is a team a few pieces away from being a contender then he would go.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I dont think he wants to deal with a total rebuild but if there is a team a few pieces away from being a contender then he would go.
I agree. The only other thing when it comes to Belichick is wherever he goes I dont see him retaining his current GM powers

Slackjawed Cow

I agree. The only other thing when it comes to Belichick is, wherever he goes I dont see him retaining his current GM powers
Its pretty crazy that has been dong GM duties all these years. Id imagine he wants to get rid of that responsibility so he can have a little bit of an actual off season to himself. Now that he is single again, Im sure he wants smash some new pussy while his dick still works.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Its pretty crazy that has been dong GM duties all these years. Id imagine he wants to get rid of that responsibility so he can have a little bit of an actual off season to himself. Now that he is single again, Im sure he wants smash some new pussy while his dick still works.
He's been literal dogshit at drafting players for like a decade. Those rings give you a lot of slack apparently

Slackjawed Cow

AJ Brown out too
Heading into the playoffs. Not ideal

Pats at the bar and pretending he knows what he is talking about.
1704669922883.png
1704669938739.png

Of course blaming the refs again

1704670003852.png

Slackjawed Cow

Even when his team is winning and they clearly didnt call the GB headshot to the QB. Crying about the refs is all he has. I think he is at home drunk and tweeting every play by play

1704670946725.png

Slackjawed Cow

I hope the Packers are booted in the wild card. They play either the cowboys or the lions. Both of those teams should stomp them out.