• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
It’s a pretty good bit. We should get Aaron to say that pat is a terrible and fat fan.
I bet Aaron would love to comment on Pats comments when he refused to get vaxxed.

1704246475010.png
1704246503166.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
falcons head coach wasnt too happy about getting scored on at the end of the game. He is probably fired.

Bellichek went out with whimper. Does he stick around?

Black Monday tomorrow should be interesting.

Jags shit their pants to close out the season. So close to winning the division.

Think he goes to the Chargers?
I dont see it. Chargers owners are cheap and Belichick is the highest paid coach. Kraft wont fire him, hell try to trade him w. One year left on his deal. Id bet he goes to Washington or Carolina where he can run the team top to bottom the way he wants and there wont be calls for his job for atleast 3/4 years. His job wont be to win a title, itll be to change a losing culture...like when Parcells went to the Pats 30 years ago.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That'd be a good spot for him. Falcons are probably too
Also whispers of Jim Harbaugh returning to the NFL ( depending on how tomorrow plays out) He might be a chargers contender too. Lots of job openings tomorrow. Should be a pretty eventful post season in the coaching departments.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Also whispers of Jim Harbaugh returning to the NFL ( depending on how tomorrow plays out) He might be a chargers contender too. Lots of job openings tomorrow. Should be a pretty eventful post season in the coaching departments.
Big game for Ebberflus. Hard to imagine the Bears making a coaching change with the trajectory their on, but getting Harbaugh or Belichick might be too hard to pass up

People hate Arthur Smith, but it's obviously a shitty thing to do

Probably not
I realize that some poorly-run franchise would hire him in a second, but would you really even want Belichick at this point? He's older now, and for the last couple of seasons he's mostly come across as a dour, miserable wretch lording over a dysfunctional mess. New England was just woeful this year, and there really doesn't seem to be any sort of real plan there going forward. I mean, what's he really going to do with, say, the Panthers or the Washingtons?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I realize that some poorly-run franchise would hire him in a second, but would you really even want Belichick at this point? He's older now, and for the last couple of seasons he's mostly come across as a dour, miserable wretch lording over a dysfunctional mess. New England was just woeful this year, and there really doesn't seem to be any sort of real plan there going forward. I mean, what's he really going to do with, say, the Panthers or the Washingtons?
He's a desirable hire, even if he's in his 70s. I might be wrong, but I think the Pats defense have been good this year? I think he got pressured into drafting Mac Jones too